Reviews for Skim Reading
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ah! So, so, SO cute! So cute beyond all words! I'm squeeing, and I would like to inform you that you have just recieved a virtual hug tight enough to shatter ribs.I'd give one to Wolfie and Yuu-baby, but I didn't want to interrupt their 'bonding time'. Keep at it, Wolfie! He has to cave sometime!

MoS
Juanaxu chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
omg, that made me headesk and lol at the same time. It's awesome.
Naru Asakura chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
OMG! WTF! Wolfram NO! We ALL Love You as a Guy! ! ! ! ! Yuuri Too! He's just having a hard time to admit it! But PLEASE Stay as a Boy! ! !

Love ya Wolfie!

Hehehehe good chapter! xD
glitch and gremlin chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I LOVE THIS! Your sense of humor is HILARIOUS! Hee hee, I was giggling like a fangirl and I had made a fool out of myself in front of my cousins, but whatever! Great story!

Ahh, such sweet moments! Yuuri isn't really the romantic type is he? I guess we'll (Wolfram included) will have to put up with his coded words of love! _~

Hope to see more!
TGyamiBakura chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
oh man...that was good. That sounds like just the type of thing wolfram would say if he found out about transsexuals. Good stuffs keep it coming.
Creamy Mimi chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Lol

That was so out of the blue, thanks for the laugh.
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Sweet!
Shadowed Chaos chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
* Dies happy*

please write more.

and yea, KKM is so easy to get5 obessed with and start fangirling over the Maoh, and then the Yuram fluff.

* Squees and goes to watch the DVDs of KKM yet again*

SC
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOVELY!
flying metal child chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Ha. I laughed out loud. That is a perfect Wolfram moment. Glad you like my name, but sadly, it isn't *too* original. I got it from Invader Zim...a cartoon if you didn't already know ;)
kataru chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
_ no! wolfy shouldn't change sex! it's giving me the image of the blonde girl in shouri's computer.. _ argh..
Kou-Kagerou chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
aw~ that was cute XD

Yuuri's simplemindedness outwitted Wolfy, lol.
takayuki-kun chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
o.O Lol, so much for reading between the lines!

Continue!