Reviews for Rooks And Knights And Bishops, Oh My!
Puddle-Jumper38 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I know this is quite an old story, but I thought it deserved a review. It made my day, I can absolutely see Rodney with a lighter in one hand and a chessboard in the other.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ooh, me likey.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
love it.
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
well funny. i can just see them now playing 3D star trek chess, its a shame they can't play that vulcan game, what it called.. kal'toe? or something
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
*snicker* that was a fun read! I loved Lydia and Alex cheering John, hehe.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Great story for the lack of sleep. I do think purple is a good shade for Rodney!
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Ha! I love how I keep running across your character Lydia Winter in all these different fics. It amuses me so. x3 And yesh, this really amused me. Especially the end. Poor McKay. XP
Sepik chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
It made sense! And it was funny. :D
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
*giggles* He could have been Mensa, you know :) Very cute.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh! This is a great story! It's hilarious!

He'd almost lost count as to how many times he'd lost against Sheppard.

Forty six.(So, he didn't lose count then?)

I love that line! Do you know what I can really see John kicking Rodney's butt at chess.
FumblesMcStupid chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
*Laughs* Oh, this is a kick in the teeth for McKay. Challenging situations are what he does best (or is it poorest?) in!
McDork chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
haha.. Go Shep and his superiority at chess. Beat his ass down!

how ironic that you mentioned the Star Trek chess boards because i just watched an episode with it in, yey Data. :grin:

anyway, back to the point.. was a great story for being wrote after thirty plus hours of no sleep. I cant write this well when ive had twelve hours sleep two nights in a row :shifty eyes:
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
rofl ! that's just funny as heck. I'm sort of on Rodney's side, that's just... impossible to win that many times! lmao. Well, if anyone could, it's be Shep.

okay, go to bed, now! unless you're already in bed... then... erm.. stay that way.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Hee hee hee, why do I like to see Rodney get what's coming, because I'm wicked that's why. Thanks for the soundbite, great story