Reviews for Blind Date
Dragons Quill chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
i loved this story. it was quite sad that hermione and severus were so easily mislead by themselves about the other. i am so glad they got together and married at the end.
spikesbitch chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
i thought the heartbreak was beautifully written. thanks for the happy ending.
Lithium Choker chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
That concluding line has to be, without a doubt, the best line I have ever read in a ss/hg fic.
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Loved it. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

What a perfect little romance! I normally don't like romances, but then again, most classical romances have beautiful people in them. How wonderful to read one where the ugly ducklings and the geeks win! Wonderful!
AlexSnape-36 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
i couldn't help but read this story again...and u know what,i think i like it more each time i read it!
Mystryst chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
One of the better written ones recently completed,.. thanks! :P
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
beautiful ending
jennifer snape chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Oh a lovely ending! I'm so glad Hermione got there in time before Snape drank the poison. The epilogue was HILARIOUS! It was brilliant how the bedroom scene was told through Adelina Prince (I love that name!). My favourite line was:

'Oh, she had heard of such behaviour. It was called passion nowadays...'

And I loved the last sentence:

'Then again, Hermione Granger Snape was Gryffindor, and Gryffindors had always been famous for their bravery.'

Lovely ending!
jennifer snape chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
This new Hermione kicks ass! Haahahaa I do hope she and Severus get together in the end though, they make such a lovely couple :) If I can't have him then I think it's only fair that Hermione should! Oh the bit about Ron and Harry not being real friends to her made me sad though!
jennifer snape chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Oh that first kiss was wonderful! The build up was great!
AlexSnape-36 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
one word-wow.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
nice - really great plot :D
loverly8 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Aww... I love this story, it's soo cute! I'm going to add the story to my favourites!
Nox Noctis Angelus chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Ahh, very nice, short, but nice.
ZoZo19 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Hello,

I really loved this fanfic. I wanted to say thanks for keeping up the good work and updating very quickly:)

Tell me if you are going to write another fanfic because i will definately review.

Zoe