Reviews for To Light The Way
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Brilliant! Absolutely flawless once again! True devotion was shown on Albus's part... How many men, hailed as heros, could turn down things as Albus did? A fair few, but note that I did say 'few'. Oh this was just so heartening, so marvelous... so.. Oh my goodness! I'm out of words.

~Skrewtkeeper
FairlightMuse chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw! This story is so wonderful. Just the right balance of romance and drama-without every being cheesy!
PiER chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I hope with my whole heart this is exactly how things happened!

This was just what I needed to read this evening! Excellent! Superb!

Thanks

PiER
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ah, drama, tension, and extreme fluff, I love it!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It's so amazing what two hours can do! Wow, this was really good. Nice and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Xuimare chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
oh my! How cute! _
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh! *sniff sniff cry cry* That was so beautiful! I heart it so much! Great job! I await for more from your hand. Read long and prosper ~Always Hopeful~
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
YESH! I love it! SOmething happy to brighten my day. Nicely done. It so fluffy and...*sighs* Great job. Write again soon!

~Branda~
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I think I started tearing up before I got through the first few lines. Beautiful story. Very feeling. I could feel their happiness, pain and anticipation. Very very well written! Thank you so much for sharing this!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh my heaven! That was a brilliant fic, thank you so much! You are an amazing author, thank you! I always wondered what Minerva did while Albus was fighting, though I can't help wondering why she wasn't with him. I supposed he wouldn't have let her. Knight in shining armour that he is.

xxStellaxx
Minerva Black chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Hey that story was amazing thanks for writing it. I don't usually like the ADMM stories but i love the way you's write them so much. Perfect One-Shot keep up the good work.