Reviews for Away From You
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Maybe Edward should have bit her too. Or maybe he did. That would have made it a happier ending for me. But it's no my story so I'll go with the way you wrote it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Family is important.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Just like the place Bella went to so she wouldn't feel. They are more alike than they realize.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Like how Bella felt when he left her, a large hole that couldn't be filled and falling into a haze so she wouldn't feel.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Life sucks
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Still a very strange set of conversations.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Overreacting is a way of life.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Presents are okay. Rather buy my own stuff though. Someone should take a flamethrower to Richard. Maybe they could borrow Charlie's?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Romantic comes to mind.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Yeah Edward
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good beginning. Probably should finish reading the prequel before I read any more of this one.
hardcorechecker chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
i like this story much better in edwards POV.
Big Boots To Fill chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
OMGOSH SO GOOD
Hana chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
Hey that's a great story and I could tell that you must have accidentally switched povs from edwards to bellas in some parts but it was wonderful none the less.

I read it in bellas pov too and the sequel and I would love it if you would write a sequel for it in edwards pov too.

I was wondering if you could email me back at this email address and let me know if there's gonna be a sequel or not and if so then if you could email me the title whenever you decide whether you wanna do it or not.

Thnx so much and keep writing!

-Hana