Reviews for Angels of Cruxis
Rune chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
More angel-Lloyd pretty please if you're still on here. It seems like all of the really good stories just get dropped early and it's really a shame for this one seeing as almost everyone in the chosen's group 'knows' that the Aurions are angels and it creates so much tension.

Your writing has definitely improved compared to the earlier chapters too. So anyway here's a plea for an update though I guess it's a bit of a stretch.
Demonfan50 chapter 38 . 5/24/2014
Please ur back so update it Q_Q its story is awsome but it drives me batty its not done Q_Q
Ash chapter 38 . 4/22/2012
Awes it ended:(( it was really good tooo
kratos's appreintice chapter 38 . 1/1/2011
I just realized, after a few years, I never reviewed for this chapter. It is such an amazing story! It makes me so sad that you haven't updated in over two years. You haven't given up on this story, right? You do plan to eventually continue (at least I hope you do. It has to be probably my favorite ToS story of all time)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 38 . 4/15/2010
It looks like your not planning to continue, but please do if you could. If not could I get a summary of what would happen for the rest of this.
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 24 . 12/28/2009
Man. I read all the chapters and waited a long time for you to upload,(no offense) and i totally forgot about it! How could i forget a story as good as yours!
Kiomori chapter 38 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I just read the entire thing today, and it is great so far. I wish I could see what happens next! It is a really unique idea and I would love to see how it plays out.

You haven't updated in a long time, but I will still alert this just in case. I'd love to see this continued!
CyleFlynt chapter 38 . 9/20/2009
Wow, It has probably been two and a half years since I last read this story. And I admit, I had to start over from the first chapter to get the full effect. So, after two days of reading I am pleased to say this story still makes me smile and still has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what will happen next. I can't believe I fell off of reading this for so long, but, things happen.

Anyhow, I still love this story. I can tell reading all 38 chapters over two days, that your writing skills have been maturing over the course of the story and it is only adding to its quality and charm. I really would like to see this story continued and someday finished. At times the speech and thoughts of different characters seem outlandish, but then as they are written it works really well for them. I am also very interested in seeing how Lloyd and Sheena's reunion might play out, not only between the two but with Kratos' likely overprotective reaction and Raine's paranoia as well. I must say right now that Raine's persistant suspicions of the Aurions has left me laughing to the point that my sides now hurt. I haven't laughed this much probably since I stopped reading the story years ago. I personally love humor and I love the degree of forethought you have placed into this story. I just can't say it enough. Also, the flashback of the origins of Cruxis and Martel's death were especially interesting.

Lastly, I'd like to apologize for not keeping up with this story. This is definately one of my favorite fanfics ever and I should not have let any overwhelming studies prevent me from enjoying this fine, well-thought-out manifestation of your imagination. Please, if you still have a pulse for this story, do continue it. I will definately have you on my alert list.
Songbird of the End chapter 37 . 2/26/2009
Happy (very) belated birthday! I hope you haven't forgotten about this story, since it looks like a lot of people want it to be finished, myself included.

Now for a few nitpicky things. Sylverate is Sylvarant, I'm pretty sure Tethe'alla was spelled right, and there is a difference between 'there' and 'their' (that mistake happened way earlier, but it's been bugging me). And I'm pretty sure Ebyssion was Abyssion, but whatever. (-shrugs-)

So, are you going to update soon?
Thewolfofthenight chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Frozen In Flight chapter 38 . 8/11/2008

i can't wait to see how you'll play the tower-scene out..

i can't imagine how it will go with your Lloyd and Kratos...
nibeijia chapter 38 . 8/6/2008
awesome :D are you ever gonna update again? :(
Cafe-Publications chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Your stories keep me at the edge of my seat! I love how you detailed Lloyd's time at Welgaia! Keep up with the great work!
Apprentice Writer chapter 38 . 5/16/2008
What a nice story...
Migito chapter 38 . 1/27/2008
Hey, I have been reading your fic and its really good! I love the ideas you have put in, and the plot twists and definitly the foreshadowing its AWSOME. Cant wait for the next chapter hope to read it soon!

Thanks, Migito