Reviews for Lifelines
Current Name chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Oh, my god, I just died. That was so beautiful.

I love this more than I can say. Thank you.
lemon-sprinkles chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
You have no idea how many times I have read this. It is truly amazing. Just the way everything flows, and the imagery...wonderful.
emiphiste chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Augh, nice. I'm in love with your prose. :D
Denkoumaru chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Just plain beautiful and the imaging just wow. I loved it xD.
the Zoshi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
My goodness that's amazing. I'm lacking the words to described the feeling I'm getting reading it. Honestly, all I can say is I love it, and that it sounds so deep and wonderful, and slightly depressing, and it says so much in a shorter space, and yet it tells you everything you need to know without telling you too much... and I'm really not finding the right words here. _ Awesome awesome job.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Gorgeous.

This is absolutely flawless.

A wonderful, and well-written piece.
Charlie-likee-bitee chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Man, that was beautiful. I never really thought of a lifeline like that. Now that I think about it, mines short to... oh well, i might not die and be reborn as a nobody, but this thing here gives me a reason to dream... a little...

-Shii-chan

*Does Lees Nice Guy Pose* *SPARKLE* *SPARKLE*
Ruaki chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Hi.

This is one helluva sexy ficbit you've got here. Absolutely stunning imagery and symbolism. Cap that with a sexy picture of Axel and Demyx, and I've just read one delicious little story.

Beautiful end as well; it's nice to see things end on a hopeful note (no matter what end we know they're going to have).

I reiterate the need for a beta though. ("[They’re] lifelines had been long.."-their, "a [mans] pound of flesh"-apostrophe, etc. etc.) Just a few pops that made me pause-no biggie-and the images were so delectable that it didn't make me turn away in frustration.

I especially adore the description of Myx's family through their 'lifelines,' and how indicative it was of their lifestyles.

Did I mention the hot picture painted of Demyx and Axel having sex? Cause yeah.

I really enjoyed this story. fav

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.
GKit chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Always loving these short stories of yours. You're able to capture Demyx's character so well - and, well, whenever I review, I seem to shower your writing with well-deserved praise.

I love the use of the lifeline, and how you always manage to capture a deep meaning in your stories...awesome job. :3