Reviews for Twisted Perceptions
Somewhat Invisable chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I know this story is old and everything... but I must comment on how cute it was ewe I wanted to give Wanda a hug so much! XD
I was a little disappointed with the ending but this is super awesome nonetheless.
Nelina chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aww, it was sweet and sad at the same time! :) Seriousliy, I got tears in my eyes at the end... I really go into stories i read (books, comics, fics...) and sometimes whisper the dialogs or really feel the emotion the people have. Yeah, you guessed right; I'm a bookworm! Big surprise, huh? *irony*

Bye,

Choccolate
KIMBERLY WIDNER chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY, IT IS A GREAT STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, I HAVE STORIES THAT I HAVE WRITTEN AS WELL BUT I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO SUBMIT THEM YET, BUT I DIGRESS! ANY WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I LOVE THIS STORY!
MARTHARAY69 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I HAVE READ THIS STORY AND I LIKED IT SO MUCH THAT I READ IT SEVERAL MORE TIMES! I LOVE IT, I THINK IT'S A GREAT STORY AND I LOVE THAT YOU GAVE WANDA EMOTIONS, FEELINGS, MOST STORIES SHOW

HER AS BEING A LITTLE TOO TOUGH AS FAR FEELINGS GO. AND PEOPLE

SEEM TO FORGET THAT SHE'S A GROWN WOMAN BUT SHE'S NOT INCAPABLE OF HAVING HURT FEELINGS, FEELING LEFT OUT, LONELY AND EVEN CAPABLE OF CRYING, SO THANK YOU FOR THAT STORY AND AGAIN, GREAT JOB!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I think it's a great story

You do a really good job at coming up with titles(which are usually quite hard) and your summaries are great too! Is Tabby their godchild or child child though?

((Sort of got confused on that part ; ))

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
seeyoulater chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw...this is adorable. i love it!
Rikku the Pirate chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aww... This is the cutest fanfic EVER! Have a cookie. -gives cookie- So sweet. I saw the picture, and it's drawn really well- it looks just like the actual cartoon! :) Great job.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
“Hey, look! A trampoline!”

The scary thing about this line is not only would that work on Tabby and Cosmo, but I'd probably be leaping in joy as well

But that isn't the topic of this story; jealousy is. It is irrational, powerful and often strikes without warning, fully capable of twisting a person (or, in this case, fairy) into a horribly perverted version of themselves. The only cure is for the sufferer to acknowledge what they do have, and how Wanda managed to do so was simply brilliant.

I'll agree with you on the ending being subpar, but it still an exquisite read
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I loved it.
Johnnymakesnuts chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aww, how sweet. I love fanfics where Cosmo and Wanda get along like in the early seasons _
Faye Lunacorn chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Ah man, that was so CUTE! Tell your hubby his drawing's awesome! And your story gives such a nice background to the picture! Y'know, I never really thought of Wanda feeling left out before, or how she might handle such a situation. This was great! And may I say, Tabby is too adorable for words! :D
Horses4Ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was great, but you should REALLY get to work on 'The AntiUncle' (I'm dying of anticipation!). Ø Ø

\_/