Reviews for Star Wars: Five Things
RaichelOlin chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I'm pretty sure that number 2 did happen.
Kmdarkside chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I love the idea of boba bieng force-sensitive. ive even considered it a fan fic. option myself
aurebesh chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I loved it. Please continue! :)
pride1289 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010

and Jango

yeah.

Definitely those guys.
Beth Weasley chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
Yeah, I'd say the Mandalore's Fist thing has potential. Some really interesting possibilities in this fic!
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Ooh, Thrawn defecting is a wonderous (and rather creepy) idea.

I do wonder why Boba did nothing during that fight at Jabba's palace.

Creative.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Intriguing. I especially like 2 for its glimpse of Palpatine's parents. You write dialogue well. I'll browse through these.
The Grandiloquent Demagogue chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
Mandalore's Fist is fine. In fact, I may have to steal it; not for a fanfic, mind you, but perhaps as a reference.

How about a General Grievous one? You can have one where he captures/kills Obi-Wan, one where he manages to resist the Sith's control over him, one where he creates the Separatists' Ultimate Weapon, one where he was never sabotaged by San Hill and remained the leader of the Kaleesh though he later pledges support to the Separatists. It's conceivable that in the last case he becomes a local Confederate holdout after the Clone Wars, and ends up joining the Rebel Alliance when the Empire declares war on Kalee.
kiku65 chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
*inchoherant happy noises* Boba Fett chaps, yay! Cant help but feel that in most of them things turned out better...
Kelev chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
Cool part with the Mandalore's Fist! I think it could be really cool if he could get over hating Luke and the others first to actually join them.
CMWright chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Actually I loved the idea of Force-sensitive Boba. That was the best of them all, in my opinion. But Boba helping the Alliance was a close second. :)
Aria Saralyn chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Wow, these are great. Particularly like the Anakin ones and the last Palpatine one. Great job!

SLHM
CMWright chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
I had never imagined Lumiya and Jaina as friends. Very nice idea ... how do you think all these up, anyway?

So, who's next? Obi-Wan? Jacen Solo?
CMWright chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Sabé as queen ... that's really susprising. I can honestly say I had never considered the possiblity before.

#IV made me wonder if perhaps it would have changed things for the best if Padmé hadn't survived. If she had died then, Anakin wouldn't have had a reason to turn to the Dark Side in ROTS.
CMWright chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Han and Mara ... ouch. Judging by how much he and Leia argue, I shudder to think of how he would go along with more-fiery-than-the-princess (not to mention trained in the Force) Mara Jade. And with that cocky "I'm irresistible" attitude ... Mara would tolerate it even less than Leia. Poor Han.