Reviews for The Quest to find your Soul Mate
Black Cobalt chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i absolutly loved it it was really good keep up the good work! and the daiyakos and taioras
hannahxbanana chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I decided to review because it will probably make you feel good that people-or maybe just me _-are still reading your stories 7 years later. Woah. that seems like forever. LOVED the story but i love all your stories. TAIORA/DAIYAKO FOREVER!
Unknown08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
As the last reviewer said, "Cheers". I liked the fic regerdless of how long it's been there(doesn't really matter, oh well) Good job. Thanks for the review.
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
*cheers! No wonder i was so confused when i read ur other ficcy O! Keke... :) great job! LOVE daiyakos!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I decided to review your stories... maybe some of them only. I just want to review! What a perfect search for their soul mate!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Yeah baby! TAiora Rulez!
SonicAsh chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Dude, sorry i haven't got off my lazy butt to review. I like this, but i noticed i never reviewed it, so here it is. Hey, maybe you should do a x-mas Taiora & Daiyako? Well, if you can read my True Love Makin' story... I need the reviews. And besides.. how many stories have Tai and Davis as fighters like on Street Fighter? I'm telling you...
Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
-0o- Loved it. Taiora/Daiyako Forever!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Pretty good! Taiora for all eternity! Sorato is evil, very evil! Sorry, Im just ranting again. I really enjoyed reading this fic, keep up the good work!
Ashtarth chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
kickass. meaning excellent
drops.of.jupiter6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Cool! I love taiora and daiyako with a passion! I also love the sng drops of jupiter (its my name ya know) neat fic!
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Cute fic! I loved the part about how you said Tai & Dai both "were into soccer, wore goggles, had brown hair or eyes like chocolate pudding"! Kawaii! Taiora Daiyako rule, this is going on my faves!
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
..."into soccer, wore goggles, or had brown hair and eyes like chocolate pudding"...::gigglez:: This was a really sweet story, and funny too. Taiora-4-Ever! Daiyako-Is-Pretty-Cool-Too! LoL _
GunbladeMaster chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
HYPE! Daiyako and Taiora!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Awww! Daiyako4evah! Really cute ficsy.