Reviews for Blind Man's Vision
Wow. O.o
Wallcifur chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Woah just woah...love it
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Beautifully written. Loved the perspective.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
His wife is a prejudistic b*tch. But Roy...Oh god, in this story I actually, somewhat, adore him. I've never seen/read a story where Roy comes out as gentle and actually really quietly devoted.
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I just found this 3 years later! I liked it a lot. always loved the episode Faith! It now ties in so well with what is happening. Your story about Dean's shining soul ties in too!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Simply beautiful. You wonderfully added so much depth and underlying truth to a scene that seemed complete on the TV screen. I am so fortunate to find this gem. Great job, I loved it. B.J.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OMG I held my breathe through the whole story glad I read fast.

This has to have been one of the best stories Ive read in the last few days and Ive been reading for about 24 hours or more over the last two or three. I cant even describe how good it is. I love the way you did it from Roys pov and the fact that he could see the light shining from their souls. It was just awesome.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Great character insight with Roy, with his strong beliefs and deeply caring personality. Given the outcome of "Faith" you can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Well written and enjoyable. Keep it up! :D

GN
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I've read the story several times, and I love it:) Heck, God knows Dean isn't appreciated enough in the show. It's nice to know Roy saw him for who he is.
Weesta chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow. That was very good. Roy gets the short end of the stick most of the time. I loved seeing him here - a man of true faith, confident and grateful for his blessings from God. And, I *love* the way he perceives Dean - it's just perfect!
reading chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"Roy couldn’t stop smiling. Three denials now. Somehow it seemed fitting."

Marvelous. Just marvelous. You made me smile through the whole fic. Loved Roy's kindness, his gentleness, his faith.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is the first fic I've read from Roy's pov. Quite the stunning little story.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
OMG, that was awesome. I love how you tied Roy's spirituality to Dean and Sam's goodness, even though that's not their purpose in what they do, really (I didn't describe that very well, did I...). The Winchesters' quest could be aligned with any number of mythologies besides Christianity, the whole Good vs. Evil, and Chosen, Annointed Ones to fight for the greater good. I love how this episode - and now you - portrayed Dean and Sam in that light.

I loved these lines in particular:

"There was purpose there, a bright purpose that — lost — would darken the world with its passing. God’s blessing lay on this one like a sunbeam penetrating clouds."

"He could even sense the palpable relief of whoever it was who’d brought this Dean fellow here — someone whose soul shone just as brightly as the dying young man. It was almost blinding, having these two here in his tent."

And this especially, the biblical reference:

"Roy couldn’t stop smiling. Three denials now."

Awesome job, just great. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Kelly
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really enjoyed this look at Roy's viewpoint because much as his wife was involved with the Reaper he seems to genuinely have faith and believe that what he is doing is God's work in the episode.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was really nice, I really liked it!