Reviews for An Afternoon Off Of Sorts
annoying101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Is so cute! Im such a die hard ouran high school host club fan
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Aww, cute! I admit, I'm a total sucker for adorable fluff and this was adorable :) A really enjoyable read.
GreenTinge chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awwwwww! So cute! Note to Kyoya: Never let Haruhi catch a cold again, 'cause that means her debt would be paid sooner. XD
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Kawaii! So darling (for everyone who isn't Haruhi). I can totally see this happening. :)
inuhost3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
awe shoul see were it goes im not on fanfic but i write tonnzz os fics i made one like this and i turned out to become a kyo/haru story it was funny untill me brother poures cola alll over it sorry rambled try see were it goes u knw
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very sweet and well-written. :)
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awww... Cute.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Super adorable and totally in character! I love it. :3

Sapphireswimming
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I laughed every other sentence. I love Tamaki's... enthusiasm, as well as the little insight with Kyoya.
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awwww. Absolutely precious! 33 She is so cute like that and they are overbearing! XD
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute! I can't help but smile. D
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, funny and cute. This is amazing. One of the most funniest things I have ever read on , it's an absolutely lovely piece of work. This isn't that sappy, you should be very proud of this.
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwwww
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awww .. that's the thing I loved about the customers, they are just so sweet and caring and a tad scary with their antics .. but still, it's all love. I loved the ending especially .. it was simply adorable.
Shellcious chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Sequeal? hahahaha nah... no sequeal needed... I love your ouran work! Once again cute and fluffy... I LOVE FLUFF! Even tone, to the point and pretty much perfect characters!