Reviews for Pick Up Line Bar
mischief manage chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That's er-um kinda disturbing in a wierd way. I laughed really hard. But no matter. That was hillarious.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Haha, nice! I knew the second you mentioned Snape he would be the man Hermione was waiting for...although I'm surprised that none of the boys recognized her throughout all of their charades, although I still think it was hilarious. Good job!
zAcEfRoNiSmYwIlDcAt chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was really funny!
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
hahahahahaha!

this was very funy!

you should write more often!
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING

i am the reviewer and reader of all your stories

plz rite more charlie/hermionie
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG SO FUNNY GO MIONE! loved it
reporterXgirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
LoL! the pickup line were hiliarious, i agree with XORyn14kleOX you should make tonks be the girl they try to pick up it'd be funny! Please update soon!
The Wordless Epoch chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow! That was really funny! I liked Percy's pick up line. I would be so flattered if someone said that to me! You should write another chapter, about another woman and another bet. I just really think maybe ten chapters, with each chapter each man getting more let down, would make this story a hit. It's hilarious, and I love how Severus (sigh) raised the bet when he knew he'd win...that's the way to make a bet! Hermione was really funny. She was really witty and clever. Maybe Tonks should be in the next few chapters, since she can change her appearance, you know? So she could keep coming back as someone different. Now that would be cool! Great job! -Ryn
Evil Penguin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
ROFL That was great, although I sort of suspected that the girl would be Hermione. However I didn't expect Snape! Keep up the good work!
Shadowfury21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
LOL, I liked that. It's really differnt than what you normally read. I like the ending. Keep it up.