Reviews for Earthflower
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
"It won't be a much longer wait until Chapter 5 guys."
Ha, that's a laugh.
This was a good story, it's a shame we'll probably never get to see where it was going.
AniLovesMe chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
So um... I totally love this story. It's suspensful, insightful, well written, and every one is in character. The plot is amazing and these new ideas and characters you've created have me on the edge of my seat. But the last time you updated was 4 years ago. I think I'm just going to give up all hope of ever knowing what happens... Sad face :(
arizonahawk711 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
please write more. i'm completely thrilled with this book so far so please write more.
Hope Tainted chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Ooh! I love it! Please, please, update soon! I am in total suspense!
Wyndom500 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
WHERE IS CHAPTER 5! Please update this story soon! It's a great read. I must continue with it!

*gap* Slade is close...*looks both ways nervously...runs away*

CrystalEarth chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
CrystalEarth chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i hope its not princess tara! love the story!
cheese106 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
wow. I was beginning to think the world had become completely mental. everything i have read about terra was that she didn't remember anything and learned about her powers (again). I was actually going crazy. I felt that in 'things change' terra had actually remembered everything, but that she just wanted a normal life. why else would she want to go (on a date one last time) with Beast Boy? why else would she say "things change, beast boy." In an interview, the producer (glen murakami) said that they wanted to show that terra just wasn't cut out to be a superhero and just wanted a normal life.

Thank you for writing this fic. This proves to me that there are other people with a more profound understanding of what happens in 'things change'. Please keep updating, I love this story.
A chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
A chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Aw no more chapters? *pouts* I'm loving this story please continue!:)
Singing-star-6 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Great story s far ONLY READ the first chappie and I love it great job.
Skidzz chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
not bad, can't wait for the next chapter.
Cori Rain chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Woa wait a mintute! Terra is Slade's doughter isn't he? i already know rose is his daughter and if he says they're the same person...*Shivers* I can'twait for the rest ofthis to unfold.
GraysonGirl chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
ooh, funky ending!

hee hee, the robin bit at the end was also very very cute.

I like the whole idea of terra being rose, it's very clever.