Reviews for Pieces of an Altered Reality
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
These One-shots were awesome. TIME TO READ THE SEQUEL!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
This was so fucking funny. Itachi's thoughts equal priceless.
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
This was one of the funniest things Ive read in awhile.
efay chapter 20 . 9/19/2006
love it!

poor

itachi!

but he deserves it!

(evil laugh)

hahahaha _
duckichan87 chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Beautiful...in a morbid sort of way. I personally would have liked the squabbling better. But hey! Congrats on finishing it all! _
Tartan Tiger chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Short to the point is so much better than stringy dont you agree? And yay ... damn you stole my ding song the witch is dead song. Bwahahaha them little rats are EVIL! And To-To can go to hell, screw Disney and Warner bros I only like salvesta. And now the one shots are over. Bubi itach, I hope you burn in hell or are reincarnated as a fly so I can squishet you! It’s kinda creepy... the story is over O.o the day has come... ... ... (Note creepy groaning and footsteps as background sound)
ShinRa Associate chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Woot.
Seyann chapter 20 . 8/22/2006
Wow... and you call me, a Goth and a emo? o.0 (scratch’s head)

How troublesome this is -_-"

Seyann -
duckichan87 chapter 19 . 8/20/2006
ah...the fluffiness. Ya gotta love the fluffy peices of a dramatic story! _ awesome job!
Seyann chapter 19 . 8/18/2006
nice one this one is very,how you say kawaii lol...and another thing why wasn't i reading this on the way to six flags? lol jk

well keep it up...oh if u want an idea for a 1 shot, i dont know if i told you but it could be on the kids an- wait were not there yet...nevermind -" cary on

Seyann -
Kyuubi92 chapter 18 . 8/15/2006
I like this chapter! I have a soft spot for little girls like Keiko and Sienna. They remind me of the girls in my story, Kitsune and Aiko. So cute! Update soon!
duckichan87 chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
aw...family reunions! so cheesey and yet so sweet. Who can hate 'em? _
Loku chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
You know, I'm quite dumb. It took me a lo~ng time to figure out that it was Mika's mom that was Rebecca. I have no clue why but I thought it was Seyann's family until about halfway through. o.o;

But still, this was very sweet. That's cool that they're coming back to the Naruto world with them. Will they be mentioned in the main story at all?

Errg anyways, as I stated about 20 minutes ago, I'm pooped. I gotta get off this computer and get some sleep! I've got church at 8am tomorrow...gkjaglajg...

Later,

Loku
ShinRa Associate chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
Aw, this is so cute! I love it!
duckichan87 chapter 17 . 8/5/2006
Cute...very kawaii! How did you come up with this one? I luved it!