Reviews for Steve's Story
atyler4474 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
That's a very touching story.

I like the love, bonding and comfort through times of sorrow and the hints of forgiveness.
fute54tr 77756 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
it makes me want to cry good job
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
Just like Behind the Scenes, this fic is beautiful. It's nice to know there's more to Steve than the hard-core, hateful boy in the book. Great job. :-D
edwards other bella chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
your a really good writer, both things ive read of urs were sad, but good, really good, i like them, alot.
edwards other bella chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
good...
SamSammySamantha chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Good fic. Keep the updates comin'!
printandpolish chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Well done. It makes a lot of sense that Mr. Randle's death would bring back bad memories for the Curtis boys and Steve's reactions also make sense. Good job. I look forward to reading more.
soda'slover chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
AW!That was so sweet!Great chapter,update soon!By the way,this is soda'sgirl,but now Im known as soda'slover because I found out soda'sgirl was already that,dont think I abandoned you(LOL)!
LikeWoahhh chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
YAY! Steve's story. Everyone thinks he's an ass. Him and Darry are definently the most unappreciated characters. You see TONS of stories about Johnny, Pony and Dally. But here's one about Steve. xD
R.G. Waffles chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
I - Have - No - Words

(That's how good this chapter was)

Okay, so maybe I do have some words. This was a great . . . emotional chapter! Update soon, but I won't get to review for another month or so 'cause I'm leavin' for New York for vacation. Oh yeah, and you might'a known me as OceanLily12 - but I changed my penname to this because I'm turning 13 and OceanLily12 kinda bugged me. Peace n Mahalo!

-D.A.-
ForgottenSoul77 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Woah. Thats deep, dude. I like. Keep up the good work. - FS77
IAmOnlyMe chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Aww, poor Steve! I love your idea, I don't think I've read anything else like this story!

Update!

: )
soda'sgirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Im sorry I didnt review the last few just,it brings back some of my hardest times I really didnt want to admit to myself that it still hurts,but it soon.
R.G. Waffles chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Woohoo! Excellent chapter - as always. But I'm not sure what direction this story is going in. If your summary talks about Steve, you've got to at least have him in every chapter. But this chapter was good as well. Especially with all the imaginative memories. Update soon! This might be the last review I'll give for a month because I'm leaving for New York in 3 days, but as soon as I get back, I'll review all your chapters! Peace n Mahalo!

OL12
thekingofelrey chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
dude, what happened to the speedy quick updatin?