Reviews for October Sky
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Update pls :)
Raccoon00 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Please update this I know it's been a while hopefully you didn't give up forever. I'll be hoping for another chapter :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Pls pls pls update! I know ur busy but pls this is my favorite fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
ITS FUCKIG SPAM NO WORSE GARBAGE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Please update soon! It's a great story!
Lance58 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Please continue! :D this story rocks! so far this is the first kingdom hearts fanfic i liked!
KuraiHiruma chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I live this story! Roxas and his sexual frustrations lol I can't wait for the update, it's so easy to see how cute they are by the way you write :) I really hope the next update will be before 4 years! ;)
Neko chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
I NEEDZ MOAR! :3

Please please please please please please update soon! You're my favorite author right now xD. I have a request too! Can you make the lemon a bit later? I want the plot first and naminè slowly falling in love with him. But, it's your story so...lol I get no rights xD

/I GIVE YOU A NEKO HUG\
White Simplicity chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
You're back! I never thought you'd update again, it made me so sad! I was a faithful reader over the past years (: and I'm pleased with this chapter even if it took a while to come out. Will you update soon again?

Please do! I loved it so ;) keep it up and don't lose motivation. Or I'll die.

Loves x3
Kiome-Yasha chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
OMG! I NEEDZ UPDATE! *W* LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT WAS MY FIRST INSPIRATION TO WRITE NAUGHTY FICS ON ROKUNAMI IN THE FIRST PLACE! XDDDDDD Sorry for the caps, but it's true ;w;.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
omg plz updte soon this story is sooooooooooooooooooooo epic!1 hurry nd update :D
Rosekun25 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
omg I've read this a millon times but I never gave a review I'm a horrible reader! Okay so I have been waiting for you to come back for a long time and i really want you to write that lemon and I love this story you should really update soon cause this is a really good story ! Anyway I liked how you wrote about Roxas and Naminé's dreams that was cool so update soon and I'll review some more
hinata3487 chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
more more plz i want to read more, its getting so good cant wait for the next chapter hehe
XxRawrimadinoXx chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
This is really, fantastic!

I love stories that have the vampire roxas with twists of domiance, and the Innocent like Namine!

Most people would ask you this, but I am telling you!

UPDATE! ULDATE!UPDATE!

I will always review for you! But please update!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 6/8/2011