Reviews for The Flower Shop
hypergrl25 chapter 30 . 9/6/2007
IF ANY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS DIE

I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT U DOWN AND BOMB UR HOUSE!

IS ZELL GOING 2 DIE? 2 GIVE YUNA HIS HEART?

OR WILL TIDUS

WAH

BE A GOOD PERSON AND KILL SEYMOUR WILL YA

KISSES
shiny.bubbles chapter 36 . 9/6/2007
haahah quik endng i must say ! all in all very funny, romantic, corny, mushy, lovable etc
shiny.bubbles chapter 35 . 9/6/2007
hilarious
shiny.bubbles chapter 34 . 9/6/2007
woo ! ABS XD
shiny.bubbles chapter 33 . 9/6/2007
she's gna have a miracle i jst kno it . :)
shiny.bubbles chapter 32 . 9/6/2007
how emo ROFL :)
shiny.bubbles chapter 31 . 9/6/2007
yu ar so not gna let them die .. are yu ?
hypergrl25 chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
muahahah

i luved the brownie part

so funny

WILLT HEY BE OK!
shiny.bubbles chapter 30 . 9/5/2007
omg
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 37 . 8/27/2007
aw! 0 awesomest ever! There were so many party I just wanted to break dow and cry lol im such a dork! cute story! LOVE IT -
Ellie-ellie chapter 37 . 8/25/2007
woo its over!

it ended!

congrats!

yay for fluff!

even yayer for cooties!

congrats again!

sad to see it end though ;-;
IdentityCarnival chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I read chapter one of your story and while I can see that you put a lot of effort into this (and it is quite clever and cute), I would have to agree with Sulfuric Acid on a few things...

01. Squall doesn't have red hair. I recommend doing some detailed research into the FF characters regardless of how well you know them so that you can get their details right each time you describe them.

02. The giggles and laughs. There are only so many times you can use a certain word to describe how some one says something. Repeating that some one "giggled" over and over again becomes irritating after a while. Fair enough if the characters are joking around, but I feel you could benefit from using different and varied words each time.

Other than that, it wasn't too bad. I am by no means an expert, just thought I'd point those out so you can improve your story. I wouldn't look past reading it again :D
DJ OMiY chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
This story is really great so far. WhenI read a story I open the drop-down chapter menu to see how long it is. I almost crapped myself when I saw this story's chapter menu! I had to stop at chapter 3!

However, this story is amazing! Rikku, Yuna, and Rinoa running a flower shop? This is just one big hilarious disaster waiting to happen!

I read more soon!
Ellie-ellie chapter 36 . 6/13/2007
haha good job!

rikku and gippal are so cute :)