Reviews for Strawberries
Yanirca chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
dark but CUTE I LOVED IT!1I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
DreizehnAngels chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hi! I love it! It's so authentic Gaara! But the ending is a little anti-climatic... The title totally took me by surprise though! It's fantastic, keep it up! I hope Hinata's a little more accepting next time (:

Just a question: Was she really leaving or did he misinterpret it like he misinterpreted her 'smile'?
darker.x.than.x.black chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, besides totally scaring me ad the usualy tramatic emotions, I really liked it.

The whole metalic strawberries an how his love turned into an obession was brilliant.

Well, that's all that I can sy for now, kind of hard typing when your era are popping wide you can barely see.

...*loss at words.*

but I still liked it.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow I just dont have words.. that was .. wow!
ryuskies chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
awsome!
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
wow...
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
PLEASE I BEG THEE MAKE A STORY THAT IS ABOUT THE EVENTS THAT LEAD TO THIS! PLEASE! FOR IF YOU DO I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR LOYAL READER!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
sad but beautifully written...are you going to plan a prequel or something? to explain why hinata would want to leave? poor gaara...
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*cries* Very sad and somewhat beautiful. Painfully short- but for this kind of thing, the perfect length.
peachluver chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
*evil grin* NICE~
darkwater-reflection chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
WHAT?

Why'd he kill her?
XDokiDokiDorEmiX chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
well you like totally scare me...but still nice story
Winter Breeze 07 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Waah! You made me cry! T_T

My poor Hinata-chan...-whimpers-
Kana-Kana chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
; That was...creepy. But you did portray Gaara very well. The obsession thing seemed a lot like him, too. _ This could fit as a sequel type-thing to 'Abstract'. Wait, is that what it is?

Cause you said that there were two sequels to 'Abstract'...oh, oh, that means there's gonna be a sequeal to this one! YAY! _
Uchiha revenger chapter 1 . 10/6/2006