Reviews for Nny's Epiphany
XD I'M GONNA PISS MYSELF. I knew I wasn't the only one who hated these kinds of fics. They make me wonder if humans truly deserve to live on this planet. They don't of course, but it's still nice to wonder. Thank you. BEST laugh I've had all day.
LizzyKittie chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
FOOKyou'reTIPIN/WRITIN/GRANDMERareSObad... BUT not to wrory puppi me willl tak u ndr I wing (thought I do not write... At all...) lol sorry I had to especially after the flame retardant introduction. I actually love the irony of it. Was that ment to be a collection of shorter stories or is Nny C. Stue just slutty. "I have to have her... and her and him and her" lol either way it is hallirious!
P.s. I love the word jounced its almost approperit but looks like a typo

P.p.s. thanks for the larf
ShadowCat98 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I took a trip to Heaven and Hell, got on Senior Satan's good side, and brought back a gift for Nny. He deserves it for the shit Sue Authors put him through*gives Hell trench coat* For the author, you get an amazing Hell bagel and a cupcake! YAY! *death glares* Now update! Ha, I kid:3
ShadowCat98 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
ShadowCat98 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
*twitching* I know it's bashing, and I loves bashing, but THE CLICHES! THE EVIL CLICHES!*shots self in da head. before this happened, it was requested this be updated*
sharpieaddictinactive chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
I commend you on this monstrosity.
sharpieaddictinactive chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
This was a little disappointing... Not quite down to par, if I may say so myself. The only thing wrong with this one was the slight deus ex machina on the salesman's part and the grammar. (personally, I can see Johnny doing that just to freak someone out.)
sharpieaddictinactive chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I grabbed my handy red correcting pen after the first chapter, just for comfort. Speaking of first chapters, I liked the end bit. Glad you escaped. I would like to say I happen to love A/Ns in humor fics, though. Love the story, and what an amazing and non-cliche plotline you have! (heavy sarcasm)

Yang: what the hell are we doing reading this?

Pet: it's fun! X3
ScottIsInBolivia chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'd burn down every major building in the U.S for you and more of your brain. Every fucking one of them.

Mucho love.
Emu chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
You know, the saddest thing about this chapter is that this sorta thing actually happens in real life (minus the homicidal father part...then again, there are an awful lot of killers throughout history who were married...I just don't think their spouses often know). Sorta surprised the kid wasn't a Jenny. Kinda liked the on-going evil Jenny joke, even if that was only in my head. I must extend a warm handshake to you, not only for greatly entertaining me over the years with this, but for also doing us of the fanfic community a great service. Let this serve as a warning to all would-be horrible Mary-Sue writers...or just horrible, contrived fic writers in general. If you think you should, don't, just don't. D
Emu chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Oh the joy that is your personal review history! Thank you, , thank you for including that most excellent feature. Ah yes, imagine my extreme pleasure upon reading over some old review I wrote and discovering that this wondrous gem had two new chapters I'd somehow missed. This fic proved to keep my evening chipper! My funny bone thanks you. Sadly, if you just got rid of the grammar/spelling errors, this would actually be the start of a very entertaining fic. Completely outta character, I know, but your view of poor Edgar is most hysterical. I can imagine him at one point just breaking the fourth wall, staring imploringly at the author, and screaming, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm straight. And he just...doesn't. He DOESN'T!" XD The lines "'Er, what's up?' i at four in the fucking morning,/i he added mentally, but not out loud," made me laugh heartily. Bravo, my dear disgruntled author, bravo.
XxMiss MusexX chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Shit! Shit! Shit-shit-shit, Shiiiiiiittttt!

XD
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
xD Why haven't I reviewed after all this time? Maybe I did but forgot I did...Well I would just like this say this is flippen great!
DarkHeartsMilitary chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
*commits suiside*

Jen: ...WHY IS IT MY NAME! I'm not a mary-sue! Joy took the-!

Pepita: Chill chica! Just because it's your name doesn't mean it's you!

Jen: ...I'm not a Mary-sue... *cries*

Eve: ...Our writer is dead, Jenny's depressed, Pepita is desperatly trying to calm her down... guess it's just me today.
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Why was he screaming at the television?