Reviews for Protect Me
I would love to give insight even though this might of been posted a long time ago I still like to give insight I read all the way through you didn't have drag the whole Carl and Jake thing though I. Just that,was bit mean to the characters. This overall is a very good story. If you could've shown more Amatia and charlie and a little bit of Larry I would think it would be better
Nov 18 2015
Austynre gmail .com
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
This was amazing! Out of all of the numb3rs fanficsi read,this one was mynabsolute favorite. It was fast moving, shocking, filled with emotion, the characters were just like they r on the show, andi just couldn't stop reading it until i was done. It made me cry, laugh, smile, gasp, and wish this was an episode. U should writ more like this. Keep writing and stybrilliant!
Cutter12 chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
With how brusque everyone seemed to be with Charlie, I can understand how he was afraid to tell what had happened. Nice twist on how you switched who the protector and protectee(s)were at the end.
epalladino chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Excellent story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

Thanks, Beth
everyoneissleeping chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Very good story! :) And the ending? Whoa, now I have to read this sequel XD Great job,

Blondie 24-7 chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Great Job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Great chapter! I love this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
O.o I love this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
I love Alan being back! lol. I loved this chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Poor Charlie, this story is so sad, but I love it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
OMG, poor Charlie, I love this story, though, omg, it's one of my favorites so far!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
OMG, Charlie! I loved it!
orientalclair chapter 20 . 2/19/2007
Excellent! I really enjoyed reading this novel. Though I am a foreigner, it didn't take much hard to read. You wrote your novel with easy words and greatly! I'm so glad to read it. Thank you
Sushi Chi chapter 20 . 11/2/2006
Wow. This story was truely amazing! I liked how it just kept going where most would have stoped. I liked how you described things. I really liked it. Fantastic.
nuffin chapter 20 . 8/29/2006
i loved it! i can't wait to read your next story!