Reviews for Missing
Dark-Emo13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
well now instead of them all thinking roxas is crazy they think that hayner is

that was a really nice story

no one remembers roxas (except for hayner of course)
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
GAH. this fic made me tear up so bad, and it's all your fault! (juts finger into your direction). no, really, by the time you've gotten to the part where hayner likes looking forward to detention because there's always someone there with him who'll break the rules together, it made for such a bittersweet moment there that it tugged funny strings on my heart. no surprise there that when i've gotten till the end where he finally remembers a boy named roxas with a fondness for black and white, i was thinkig "zomg how could i have possibly missed this gem out before" - and it's true, your fic IS a gem, a beautiful friendship gen piece that's rare and hard to stumble upon in this large massive (try colossal) fandom, but i did anyhow (thanks to the filters! yay ), and cannot be happier reading this.

i'm a happy roxashaynerfriendship! fangirl at this point, and it's all thanks to you churning out such a heartwarming, yet bittersweet fic at the same time.

..a second part to the fic, perhaps? XD
Akito17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Ah...sad, but I liked it. _ Poor Hayner.

~A
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
They all remember him though. Their hearts feel him! I always figured Olette would be the one who remembered him first though. But it makes sense since Hayner *WAS* his best friend! Damn DiZ.

Nice Ending!
Currycane chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow, that's beautiful. Really liked it. Very much how I imagined it to be after Roxas is gone and no one remembers him.
lycian16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
T_T damn that's sad... Please make a sequel!
Aloria chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow- that was really awesome. I'd never really thought about the effect the data town would have on the real town. Or was that the data town? Either way, poor Roxas. nearly forgotten, how sweet that Hayner's trying so hard! _
Your Silly Sister chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
it's ME! I'm to lazy to log in. Hehe... so here's the reveiw... um... *hands over lame reveiw*

Hehe... But seriously, I love this story! Hayner is just so cool like that! He's all.. "I HAVE ESPN! But i mean ESP but i like sports..." and i'm rambling and not capitalizing stuff. yay.
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow, this was a cool story! Poor Hayner, not being able to remember a friend. That's not cool. \/.\/