Reviews for Silence of the Mind
Watt0-101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*cries*
clampfiend chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
I've never seen the episode in question (one of the few I haven't seen and more's the pity), but this fic was truly breathtaking. I had tears running down my face by the end. You have a true gift for seeing the thoughts that other people might have.
Dyl chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Superb! Genuinely.

That was such a dark episode, an episode that illustrates best why I love FS. Every character is flawed in their own way. Everyone has their dark secrets. And Pilot, a paragon of seeming virtue, has more than most. A lot of people don't give the proper credence to his character, but reading this

you understand why he is so integral to FS.

You're very good and I wish you all the best in your endeavours to become a successful writer. I don't know if there planning a series of FS novels, but if they do, then I suggest you apply!

You really do understand Pilot. A true FaDoP'er!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
You, Jess, are a genius in the best, most sincerest sence of the word.
kissedblister chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Awww. The Aeryn/Pilot bonding is so cute. I loved that episode. Especially the part where Aeryn said she'd actually leave Moya. Anguish, man, it's all anguish. But anyway, very good job. I love the way you write, its excellent. And an interesting idea to give the spotlight to Pilot. I've always wondered what he thought and felt. Lovely work. ;)