Reviews for What Lingers
kimmi0490 chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Absolutely beautiful ending! D
juls-emo chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
sad story with happy ending.. really well done. i have to admit, i had a tear in my eye in the end.. so sweet
silviaelisa chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
exquisite! beautiful! very very sad though, children abuse is never nice to read even if it's just fiction.. I like your style, it's very poetic and visual!
Efrite chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Review I will! It's a nicely written piece of fiction. I loved it!
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
That was so beautiful and down right angsty! The end though was really happy!
thinking-about-it chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
you know i loved it. really did. do you love your brother so much? thats just very sweet. it's a very heart warming story. really it is.
SailorInu1 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
i liked this. it was different in its own way. you really hit something here. i like what you did overall in this fic. keep up the great work!
KittyKatluv chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
i love how you write, Ive read one other of your works and they are both too beautiful for words! great job
Black Earrings chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
aw *tear* I'm a sucker for happy endings. Or at least "content" endings :) You really created a wonderful story here. Short and sweet. Probably one of the best I've ever read.
Black Earrings chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I LOVE this story! It made me a little sad that the next one might be your last, but it's like a panini: Not too big, just enough to make you satisfied.
Black Earrings chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Another good chapter! You maintained a good blend of introspection and actions.
Black Earrings chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
You've really captured her sorrow beautifully. Your descriptions and incites are creating a real character in your story as oppose to forcing the reader to recall the Hitomi they remember from the series. I look forward to continuing reading.
rIOko chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
what a story! just to sad, that it's already over :-(
Sharlee chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Very warm, despite its cold themes of abuse and suicide. The ending was absolutely wonderful ;3 Thanks for a great story.
Inda chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Awe already over with! darn! anyway awesome! wish there was more. like the wedding and her borther meeting Van and so on.