Reviews for Time and Again
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
pilot3001 likes this story she does. damn, gollums giving me brain rot

actuaslly, i like all your stories, they all vewy good, aren't they boys! *four hobbits stand up and applaud inthusiastically, with huge grins of satisfaction on their faces*

frodo: WOOOOOOO!

sam: wat mr. frodo says!

pip: WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Wowzer. Interesting spin introducing the timestream trick. Whole thing captures a tetchy Action Aeryn very well.

Clever and cunning. Nice one.

-Rel-
Marmite chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
As always Jess, you surpass all expectations I have of fanfiction. Your style is so individual and you really take a diferent angle to the usual fics. I'm not completely averse to shippyness, but this is a breath of fresh air from the style of most FS fics.

Thanks for Sharing.
Dyl chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
You are a great storyteller. Everything flows so easily, and the characters a true to the originals, and more than that, true to life.

Excellent again! Great story!
Readasaur chapter 4 . 10/5/2001
Perfection is the only word!
John chapter 4 . 6/11/2001
that was a great story, i loved it. Write more! Your sense of all the characters is awesome.
sheridan chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I had no expectations upon starting to read your story, Time And Again. It captured my attention immediately. Aeryn Sun in full warrior mode was so believable, as she is meant to be. And, what a welcome change from the more common dren that fanfic writers put her through!

Action and fighting scenes are difficult to get right...you did it beautifully. All the characters stayed true to cannon, their lines nicely done.

I hope to see more of your work.