Reviews for Parallels
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it!
californiagrl95 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i love your story make another chapter maybe where sally catches lightning and Doc kissing and having sex the night after her and lightning GO AT IT(if you know what i mean)!
Poirot'sMustacheMask chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
AW! Squealz! so AWESOME! . . . .-le gasp- I had watched this movie when it first came out in theators, but then they just showed it right now on TV and i remebered about it! AAW. . . . THIS COUPLE JUST ROXZ MY SOX, AND I AM SO GLAD THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON THIS COUPLE CUZ IT WAS JUST SO FREAKIN awesome. . . i just, i wanted to cry at the ending. . . . this story really did fit with the movie, and that is just awesome! Great story! thank you for writing it!
AverageApplePie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, usually i don't like this pairing, but this was a really good story! I loved it!
Abbyms chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I don't mean to offend you or anythig, but I think this is sick. Great writing skills though, I'm not as good as you!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
hmm...that makes me think about what lightning /really/ wants... was he really interested in Doc?

[“C’mon Doc, I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I’m not looking—like you want to devour me or something. And hell, you’re not exactly a rusty old car. I’ve got time. I wouldn’t mind indulging in an old timer’s fantasies...”]

SALDGJKALGH. seriously, McQueen? ohman, that...is not exactly what i would call 'charming' or 'smooth'. talk about foot-in-mouth syndrome. still, it fits lightning. i can imagine him saying that (as sad as that is, ha). very nice and true to the characters. xD yay for bombarding your inbox with review alerts! woot!
violentrabbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I liked this. And I am glad I'm not the only one who saw this. :D hoestly hudson/lightning seems so much more natural and less forced than lightning/sally. :D

Good work!
The Hudson Hornet chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Very cool story. It was very detailed and gave more insight to the confusing character that is Doc Hudson. I can see him actually doing that though, and it gives a good reason as to why Doc called the press in the first place.

Hope to see more from you soon!
If Wishes Were Blue Skies chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
bravo to you, man! I swear, I know if I would've written anything remotely as uh... adult (?) as this, I never would've posted it. So I must give you a pat on the back for even doing so.

but more importantly, this is incredibly well written. especially considering the situations, Doc and Lightning were VERY in-character. I really loved Lightning's dialogue, I could so hear him saying it. just perfect, it was. And I liked the idea of Storm, and him being the reason why Doc felt so betrayed when the racing circuit rejected him.

and it was really interesting how you put it during the movie. it fit the reason why Doc would call the media really well.

so hats off to you, my friend! very well done :D