Reviews for Toddler Troubles Rewritten
Aww i started crying with sanji. I'm a cook and for me cooking is much like breathing, so I know how he feels not being able to cook. I once burned my hands and wasn't able to cook for a whole month. I felt so much empathy for poor Sanji.
nique17 chapter 8 . 6/27
can i read the old one? please? i really like to read it again. this one is also nice too since brook and franky are here :D but the the first one i like best i guess since its already finished?
ZoLuOtaku chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Cute story! It's funny too! I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
courtney chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is adorable! Seriously cant wait for the next chapter to be updated! Please dont tell me this story is abandoned:/
kid chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
AWW this is so cute and adorable TwT
lizzylue skadoo chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
sooo cute
robin X3 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
"Marimafro"
XD
robin X3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh me oh my this is sooooooooo adorable! Damn I want a Sanji's special meal-bedtime story too! :p
KateAncharn chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
There needs to be more of this...It's just too cute! TOO CUTE, I TELL YA!
I'm kinda wondering what would happen if some Marines got thrown into the equation. Zoro and Sanji would be smart enough to pretend that they aren't themselves for the sake of not getting arrested so they could run amok and sabotage things, but Luffy... And what it Smoker caught up... So many ethical decisions he's going to hate having to make. Please try and get more of this story out, even though from the looks of it, I may be hoping in vein. Ah, well.
Musicmegamaniac chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love it so far! And I don't mind short chapters, as long as they have detail and or perspective. Great job using all the characters actions and thoughts, especially Sanji. Keep up the good work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Oohhh... This is Adorable...! #hoarse voice (by laugh so hard)

This is Cute...!

Both Zoro and Sanji are Four years old? (I thought they was Two before)
Then Luffy is Two?

I laugh so hard when Usopp called a mother and Brook mistaken as a father! XD lol

And... How far Luffy know about sex? When did Luffy heard Ace had sex?! In his village? How could he thought Zoro and Nami had sex?! In that form! XD
Luffy still innocent then... Hmm #nodded

Oh Sanji had emotional problem...

I hope(!) Zoro and Luffy would have one too...! #peace

Please Continue...! D':
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Update now please. If for some reason you have stopped, please PM me telling me why. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I'd just really taken a liking to this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Oh my god i love this story sooo much. Little monster trio is sooooo cute! Cant wait for the next chapter!
dragoscilvio chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
I would love to see zoro lose control and start to cry, and Sanji could console him long enough for one of the girls to take over.

Like a nightmare, or he briefly loses his memories, and then gets them back and freaks out because it scared him.

Pretty please?
Rajayohn chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
This story is really adorable! Very well written. The clothes for the toddlers are so funny. I can imagine everything perfectly. Also I think the chapters have a good lenght and are pleasant to read thanks to the lack of spelling mistakes.