Reviews for Dear Annie
Kiiki chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy 2 login n give u a verified review ;)

Aww man.. even this came 2 an end!

But this is one of the best stories I've read so far!

I wish u wrote an epilogue u know.. coz we wud like 2 know wt happened 2 Sakura's friends..

Hope u consider it!

No rush! :D
another.creative.lover chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Omigod, I'm tearing up.

When I saw this:

Dear Annie,

There is a girl that I likeā€¦that I love. She means the world to me in more ways than she knows. I'm not sure when a simple infatuation grew into what I'm feeling now, I just know that I don't ever want to let it, or her, go. I want to spend every waking moment of the rest of my life with this girl. I want her to know that even though we're not together, that we're meant to be. What's the best way to tell her that we're meant for each other and always have been, even when we were bitter enemies. I love her, Annie. I love her more than anything, and I want her to know that no matter how much time or distance passes between us, I'm in love with her. Despite everything, I still love her and I always have. How do I let her know that?

Prince Idiot-sama

And the linking response to it at the end, I cried so hard.

I'm so happy now. No words. Seriously.

There was so much love in this chapter, so much despair, and so much hope at the same time that it hurt. The raw emotion was all there, between Sakura's tears and the sudden way that Sasuke and Sakura were separated and the letter to her that he sent.

It's just a beautiful piece that I'll always remember.

Fantastic. Amazing. Surreal.
Kunoichi-of the-Leaf chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Literally spent the last two chapters crying and squealing at the cuteness between Sakura and Sasuke. Honestly one of the best stories ever. I REALLY hope there's an epilogue because I just want Sakura and Sasuke to legit get together and see everyone else with each other and stuff.
tsuki123 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Wow...just...wow. I couldn't stop reading this, from beginning, to the very end. I loved, laughed, and cried throughout every second of it, and I wanted to give you a very much deserved thank you for this.

Originally, I hoped for some sappy, gut-busting funny fanfic, but you inspired me by covering those serious topics too. You're an amazing writer, and I could sympathize with the characters that were just oh-so realistic to me. This, among others, was the best story I have ever read. :)
SpringBlossom4112 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Ah! I absolutely loved it! I'm so sad it's over because it was such a great fanfic I was estatic to see you updated! It's definently one of the best I have ever read and kept me interested the whole time.

I would really love to know who ended up with who all those years later and what they were doing though :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Thank ou for finally completing the story it really made my heart clench a great ending also i was listening to the naruto shippuden ending 2 (one bout the school) so it really helped too
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
WOW...That was graceful. WONDERFULLY so too...A truly poetic end!
thedoggydog2 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Ahhhh noooo the end is to soon! Aren't you gonna make an epilouge (did I spell it right?) please make just ONE last chapter where she meets her friends and Sasuke again!
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
i love the ending really really cute! i felt sad for them but other than that really good! can't beleive this is the last chapter though
Cryptic Parchment chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
I really like this last chapter! Wrapped things up neatly, though I would still love a sequal :P But congrats on the completion, and thanks so much for all your time and effort spent on this story! I'm sure many readers such as my self, have greatly appreciated it
I'llgetyouback chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
EH! That's the end of this really good story!

No way you gotta write an epilogue!

Even if ya don't write one it's was a pretty good end to an awesome story _
Azhwi chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Congratulations! Holy crow, what a ride! Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Lexi201 chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Yay! I loved your story! It's one of the best I've ever read c: I had a lot of fun following your fic c: Everything was awesome! Though, it couldn't hurt to write an epilogue (: You're fic was great, and I love your writing c: I'm looking forward to your next work!

-Lexi
withloveagain chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
aw I loved it! so i take it, it was sasuke who sent her the letter?

I hope you write an epilogue lol..or consider a oneshot where Sasuke and Sakur reunite :)
SapphireRivulet chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Aw, it's over :( But at the same time... This was awesome, and I really, truly, loved it :D Well done, and I hope you continue to create such fabulous peces of work :)
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »