Reviews for Dear Annie
Nagareboshi Star chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
What an amazing story! Took a while to read through this, but was a great way to get around free time! I love the build up of it, it took quite a dramatic and interesting twist, and the fluff was so emotional! :)

Then ending was the best, it's a great way to end a story! Although I must say an epilogue would be THRILLING!

Thanks for the inspiration! Hope to hear from you soon!
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Man, I don't know why I didn't review this sooner. This story was the first story of yours that I encountered, and I instantly fell in love with both the story and the way that the characters interacted. I'm glad that I found this story, since it introduced me to several of your other fanfictions. This story somehow managed to send me jerking in the paths of different emotions-sometimes very unexpectedly. Humor, tragedy, romance, suspence...I couldn't ask for more from this story. The way it was paced and just the writing itself is beautiful. Even the title is magnificant-so much goes on in this story, and yet in some way it is all tied back to an article about relationship advice. Brilliant. By the way, I think you should keep the ending as it is. An epilogue, as wonderful as I'm sure it would be, might somehow take away from the ending. The ending letter was my favorite part of this story. It was breathtaking in the very way that it was phrased and how powerful it was, considering everything that happened in the story. Thank you for writing this story and all of your others and, well, existing. Rarely do stories make me feel so connected with the characters and the emotions that they are feeling. I look forward to more of your excellent writing.
charlinii chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
does this have an epilogue?
FutureMrs.Craig chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
I loved every chapter, every moment, everything.. But the ending. What the hell was that? I mean the whole story is good and in my opinion the ending just completely stuffed it.

You made everything fit together perfectly and keeping them ninja made it awesome too!

I enjoyed reading this. Honestly I panicked when I forgot to add it on my favorites list and pressed the little red cross in the corner acidentaly. I freaked out and cried. but I remembered the name thankfully!

Well just gonna say one more time..

I loved every chapter, every moment, everything.. But the ending
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Oh Sasuke, was there really a need to ask?

I wish for Sakura's mother to DIE!
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter as a whole.

I specifically enjoyed the last paragraph the most. I'm excited for the next chapter.

I have a question (that may or may not be answered later on in your story) but here it goes any way: Why would Mikoto be the only one to go up against Itachi? Why not Fugaku? To me it would make more sense if it was both of them. I would agree that Itachi may be more intimidated by Mikoto but I'd say his father would have no qualms about going against him.

I would also like to add that you should give some credit to Shania Twain in this chapter.
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Okay, I'm going to start this off by saying that this has got to be one of the funniest AU stories about Naruto that I have ever read. Although I have only completed the 1st chapter I am already hooked.

So congratulations on one heck of a successful hook.
Jademy chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
I cried a lot, and it's all your fault.

Thank you for the amazing story, please do NOT stop writing.
Jademy chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
How sweet of Sasuke... that sounds so wrong. Anyway, thanks for the story.
Ziehl chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Love it!
I.Kinda.Like.You chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
*Sobs* The last chapter of a beautiful story that I started reading years ago! Very happy you're finishing it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww I wanted a reunion with tears and kisses :( but that's ok it was a cute ending and I went back up to read prince idiots letter and it was cute :) love this story it was awesome and I couldn't help but laugh out loud and have all my coworkers look at me strangely ;)
fanofurwriting chapter 22 . 4/21/2012
awesome awesome awesome! great story and great writing, you my dear are a genius! :D
dattebane chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
Waaaaah. I just wanted to say that you obviously made an awesome SasuSaku fanfic. And it actually made my cry and smile most of the time, especially on the final chapter. It's just too much. I really loved how the story perfectly fell into place in the ending. I think I'll always love this story of yours and I wouldn't mind reading it again. :) I'm looking forward to your future stories ~ 3
themaskedgoddess chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It will always be one of my favorites. I cried, I laughed, I got mad, SO MANY EMOTIONS. But mostly, love for this story. It's magnificent. It's not fair that you could write so nicely. :(
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »