Reviews for Dear Annie
Kusanagi95 chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
I almost cried when Sasuke gave her his final words! I loved and still love this story, ur an amazing writer, you have amazed me with your plot and how it ended Im very happy with each result of the story so i give you ren gold stars jajaja Its one of the few stories to which i connect myself into the plot imagining everything never taking my eyes off. Keep doing an awaome job best regards Kusanagi95...

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
xox Unleashed Butterfly xox chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
So this is over? :O

Will there be a sequel?

Who was that letter from?

Will she and Sasuke ever get back together?

Please IM me back! (:

LOVED your story. 3
mctwisps chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
They're called Tomas, the comma shapes in the sharingan. But otherwise rlly good story :)
teamcan chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Wow that was a pretty intense story. While it started off seeming like a typical high school fanfic, it turned out to be something much deeper. I enjoyed reading it very much and especially liked the unique ending. I would've liked seeing more characters but I understand it's mainly about Sasuke and Sakura. I think an epilogue where Sakura is reunited with everyone would be nice touch for Dear Annie. Great work and thanks for sharing!
thoughtful reader chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
I've been following the story for years now. You've truly captured the essence of your characters through your plot. The turn of events are a little sudden for your last chapter and as sorry as I am to hear of Sak and Sasu's separation, I think it's incredible you chose to end the story with a twist. Typical happy endings just don't resonate with the readers as much...Hope one day this will be a fanfic classic, and I'll reminiscence about this fic thinking, "that's the one!" Cheers to a quirky, imaginative writer; thanks for the inspiration; best of luck overcoming writer's block in the future (not that you need it) :P
FlowersN'stars chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Oh cool! I kinda guessed at the beginning that the prince-idiot-sama was sasuke and the end just comfirmed it :D Geez,that was A LOT to go through for a teenage adult gosh... But I'm so happy with the end and the story was just amazing! Job well done :)
ButterflyAlley chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
OHMYGOD!

I CRIED SO HARD.

I love love love love love this story. Thank you so much. :)
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Wow, I loved this. The ending was so cute and couldn't of been more perfect! So sad the story is over but glad it had such an amazing ending, defintly not an ending you would be expecting from the first chapter, which made it all the more perfect!
Conejo-sama chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
It's strange how this story out. From them hating each other and silly teenage antics to assassins and them loving each other. It turned out to be a really good story that sent chills through me ;3
iamshirley chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
omg. I read this all in a day and a half. (cause I had school .) but oh goodness! So much fluff! I LIKE IT. Especially when Sakura was living/sleeping with Sasuke. Oh so cute! And with their date and everything. Awwh. It just makes me crave a relationship even more. :c It was so intense at the end! I thought the Prince Idiot-sama thing was so cute in the last chapter! But I'm a bit confused. So the Dear Annie columns were from her job at in the Rain? or was she doing a different advice column there? Eh. Not really a big deal. BUT ANYWAY, PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! It would make the ending a little bit more...happier(?) I guess. To actually see (read) Sasuke and Sakura being together and getting married and having kids and everything. (': Now when I read fics that involve Sakura's parents, it makes me depict Sakura's dad as a bad guy. lol but yeah. I LOOK FORWARD TO AN EPILOGUE PLEASE3 I stayed up til 3:15am reading this fic cause I couldn't sleep without knowing what happened. So many cliff hangers! Just keep doing what you do with these SS fanfics(: I really enjoyed reading this fic! Don't stop writing though, you're good at it! Best wishes _
cami03 chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Omg!

Ok, i must congratulate you, the plot was really good! :D

And the last chapters, omg! I nearly cried sometime D:

Anyway, congrats :)
Blinded Eyes chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
OMYGOSH. I AM SERIOUSLY BAWLING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW. I've been following this story for goodness-knows-when. From Annie's first letter to Sasuke practically kidnapping her to this. It all ended so BEAUTIFULLY. Credits to you JanuaryEclipses; you really brought the characters to life. I admit that for the past couple of chapters, I have not been an avid reviewer - however, months of waiting for you to update each chapter has all been completely WORTH IT. I am honestly serious in saying this - "DEAR ANNIE" IS BY FAR, THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ.

The plotline went from fluffy to intriguing. The flow was seamless. The characterization was exceptionally well-done. The writing is - JUST AMAZING. The humor was NEVER cringe-inducing. AND THE FLUFF? WELL, THE FLUFF IS JUST ALWAYS SQUEAL-WORTHY. Sakura was lovable. Sasuke was much original than fanfictions that only dwell on the "cold-hearted, stoic" side of him.

JanuaryEclipses, I applaud you. This fanfiction was the reason why I was so into SasuSaku in the first place. I first read the start of this on the winter of '06, I remember fairly well. 5-6? years later, and I am still in awe of how wonderful this whole story is. Thank you so much for bringing this fanfiction to life with your amazing writing.

Again, APPLAUSE FOR YOU(:
Yukina101 chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
Wow I cant believe its all over. Really awesome story.
mary chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
dear annie

i have a problem i fell in love with this story
jessamoemoe chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
I practically shrieked in pure joy when I saw that this story was updated... but when I saw the word "Complete"... my mind just shouted "What the-!" :D

I can't imagine a great story like this to end I know I'm wailing and all good things come to an end but I just LOVE this fic sooooo much that every time I open , it's the first story that I check up on :D I am absolutely happy that I was able to read this fic of yours. You made me laugh, cry, scream like a crazy SasuSaku fangirl in every sweet SasuSaku moment, and hate too with killing intentions meant for the main antagonist who was the source of Sakura's pain (curse you .)

I've read this story all over again every time I'm waiting for an update and I STILL LOVE it. I love its originality. The part where Sasuke and Sakura danced on the lake? EPIC. TRULY EPIC.

The ending was... okay, I guess. Not the lovey-dovey ending that I was hoping for but my imagination can fill up the missing parts :D FINALLY! Sasuke and Sakura can have their happily ever after :D

Overall, 100 GOLDEN STARS! I love it, I love it, I just simply love it. You're a great author and I hope to read more of your fics in the very near future.

You made me happy more than you'll ever known :D

Lots of love,