Reviews for Dear Annie
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter as a whole.

I specifically enjoyed the last paragraph the most. I'm excited for the next chapter.

I have a question (that may or may not be answered later on in your story) but here it goes any way: Why would Mikoto be the only one to go up against Itachi? Why not Fugaku? To me it would make more sense if it was both of them. I would agree that Itachi may be more intimidated by Mikoto but I'd say his father would have no qualms about going against him.

I would also like to add that you should give some credit to Shania Twain in this chapter.
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Okay, I'm going to start this off by saying that this has got to be one of the funniest AU stories about Naruto that I have ever read. Although I have only completed the 1st chapter I am already hooked.

So congratulations on one heck of a successful hook.
Jademy chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
I cried a lot, and it's all your fault.

Thank you for the amazing story, please do NOT stop writing.
Jademy chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
How sweet of Sasuke... that sounds so wrong. Anyway, thanks for the story.
Ziehl chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Love it!
I.Kinda.Like.You chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
*Sobs* The last chapter of a beautiful story that I started reading years ago! Very happy you're finishing it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww I wanted a reunion with tears and kisses :( but that's ok it was a cute ending and I went back up to read prince idiots letter and it was cute :) love this story it was awesome and I couldn't help but laugh out loud and have all my coworkers look at me strangely ;)
fanofurwriting chapter 22 . 4/21/2012
awesome awesome awesome! great story and great writing, you my dear are a genius! :D
dattebane chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
Waaaaah. I just wanted to say that you obviously made an awesome SasuSaku fanfic. And it actually made my cry and smile most of the time, especially on the final chapter. It's just too much. I really loved how the story perfectly fell into place in the ending. I think I'll always love this story of yours and I wouldn't mind reading it again. :) I'm looking forward to your future stories ~ 3
themaskedgoddess chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It will always be one of my favorites. I cried, I laughed, I got mad, SO MANY EMOTIONS. But mostly, love for this story. It's magnificent. It's not fair that you could write so nicely. :(
Rene2 chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
I'm so glad you really made it to finish this story... I had a really great time reading it! So, thank you very very much! :-)
AkinaErzaKulakchickenAyumeD chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
OMG! AMAZING! But, are Sasuke and Sakura already friends or something? I thought Sakura hated him, can you explain that please?
ScarletTranquility chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh. My. Friggin'. God. That was amazing
sasusaku3112 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012

hehe :)) anyways, love the story i kept laughing...i think my parents are thinking i should be in a strap jacket...oh wel:)). Sooooo happy i decided to check *cough*stalk*cough* other authors and see their faves! Plus ur story's alredy complete! NO W8ING
professionalVamp chapter 1 . 3/8/2012