Reviews for Dear Annie
Alyssa Michele chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Definitely one of the best Naruto Sakura/Sasuke Fanfics! Your stories are amazing; keep coming up with ideas!(:
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
Okay great, you're focusing on Sakura and Sasuke, that's cool.

Well what about Hinata and Tenten. They apparently have some isues to deal with too.

And you like, completely disregarded Ino and Shikamaru.

Don't get me wrong, I totally LOVE this story, but you started off very strong using all of the characters and giving them backstories, to an extent, and then you drifted off and started focusing on SasuSaku. And now the story is more than half over, and I am very VERY worried that I won't be satisfied. Like I will-but I'll have that plotbunny itch in the back of my head, and I'll end up making my own personal fanfiction of YOUR fanfiction.

Then again, I haven't finished the story yet, and I might just ended up pleasantly surprised while shouting "ZOMGAWD WHAT A TWIST!"

Then AGAIN, i already have plotbunnies spring about every which way inside my head.

This was a GREAT chapter. You are a chill writer, and your writing style has progressed vastly from the first chapter, and I am all too happy about that. I can't wait for the next chapter, and seriously, I have spent enough time ranting nonsensically about dumb stuff.

:D You rock. 'kpeace
els1324 chapter 22 . 3/4/2012
WHOA WHOA WHOA! ..The Dear Annie's were from this job ALL ALONG?

...Genius. Pure genius.

I don't- I can't even- oh man! I'm sad to see this one end too, but I like where you took it. I hate Sakura's father no matter what, and I don't like his...HIS FLOOZY but it was a crazy twist that I really didn't see coming.

I can't believe I've been reading your stories for 6 years!

Well, here's to 6 more! :)
Michelle chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
please update! ; - ;
rainbow spell chapter 22 . 3/3/2012
i didnt like the ending... :/
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
Oh i had lots of fun!
PockyLuvsNaruto chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
omg that was frikkin funny

i like the part when sasuke was like ' im at the strip club' amn naruto was like ' eww u perv' and them neji said ' u lie ur at the coffee place near the school'

i loved that part LOL!
Princessgoldfish332 chapter 22 . 2/14/2012
My goodness! This story kept me on my toes throughout the whole 3 hours i spent savoring this amazing fanfic! It was so worth losing hours of sleep over! Thank you!
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
OMGGGG please write a sequel or smthg that sasuke and sakura met. CAUSE U MADE ME CRY READING THIS FIC. u will make mt heart rest in peace after u have written something about sasuke still love herrr. U made the ending seem as if he doesnt love her anynore. PLEASEEEEEE I BEG U ):
Kusanagi95 chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
I almost cried when Sasuke gave her his final words! I loved and still love this story, ur an amazing writer, you have amazed me with your plot and how it ended Im very happy with each result of the story so i give you ren gold stars jajaja Its one of the few stories to which i connect myself into the plot imagining everything never taking my eyes off. Keep doing an awaome job best regards Kusanagi95...

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
xox Unleashed Butterfly xox chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
So this is over? :O

Will there be a sequel?

Who was that letter from?

Will she and Sasuke ever get back together?

Please IM me back! (:

LOVED your story. 3
mctwisps chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
They're called Tomas, the comma shapes in the sharingan. But otherwise rlly good story :)
teamcan chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Wow that was a pretty intense story. While it started off seeming like a typical high school fanfic, it turned out to be something much deeper. I enjoyed reading it very much and especially liked the unique ending. I would've liked seeing more characters but I understand it's mainly about Sasuke and Sakura. I think an epilogue where Sakura is reunited with everyone would be nice touch for Dear Annie. Great work and thanks for sharing!
thoughtful reader chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
I've been following the story for years now. You've truly captured the essence of your characters through your plot. The turn of events are a little sudden for your last chapter and as sorry as I am to hear of Sak and Sasu's separation, I think it's incredible you chose to end the story with a twist. Typical happy endings just don't resonate with the readers as much...Hope one day this will be a fanfic classic, and I'll reminiscence about this fic thinking, "that's the one!" Cheers to a quirky, imaginative writer; thanks for the inspiration; best of luck overcoming writer's block in the future (not that you need it) :P
FlowersN'stars chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
Oh cool! I kinda guessed at the beginning that the prince-idiot-sama was sasuke and the end just comfirmed it :D Geez,that was A LOT to go through for a teenage adult gosh... But I'm so happy with the end and the story was just amazing! Job well done :)
1,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »