Reviews for Dear Annie
ju1i3Oh chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
*sniff*sniff*...it was...*sob*...I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
OH MY GOD!

I was just-

No, I don't even know what the hell to say.

This story was FREAKING OUT OF THIS WORLD! :D

I loved it so, so, so, much.

It had everything from humor, to romance, to crime, to drama, to asdfghjkl.

I don't even know where to go.

THIS WAS AMAZING!

You are absolutely an AMAZING WRITER!

Awesome job! (seriously)

Keep writing! (I'll die if you don't publish this into a book or something)
Hrngh chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
That. Ending.
Man, this was such a tearjerker haha (in the words of Sakura's boss at the end)
I'm slightly hoping you wouldn't be TOO opposed to writing an epilogue. After all, I'm a sucker for detailed happily ever afters, and although you do leave much to the imagination, mine is literary challenged.
Anyways, I loved this story, and I'm actually very glad I didn't find it earlier so I wouldn't have had to pull my hair out at those cliffhangers. Too bad you have other unfinished stories for me to spaz out over :P
THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME! (Seriously, there are few other times I've seen a highschool AU this well written out...)
I'll see you at the next story!
luckyfree3 chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Wow. Just Wow. Can you have an epilogue, where Sasuke sees her again? I just REALLY need that conclusion.
heartsforyou chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I read up to this line and I couldn't resist
"..she was so unsteady from having that much power between her legs.."
HOT. DAMN.
sasukagay chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
That was just so, so, so, so, SO amazing! I loved everything about it and the ending literally made me cry! ;w; the way you presented Sasuke's letter and Sakura's response was GENIOUS! I loved it! The only things for me are that I wish I could've known how Sasuke knew Naomi was Sakura, and that Annie was Naomi, (but then again, not knowing is fine, because it just adds that awesome mysteriousness to the ending), and I'm just dying right now, because I kindasortamaybe wanted to read about their reunion, but I agree that the ending fits... It just breaks my heart and I just... *bursts crying* I can't express in words how BEAUTIFUL and HEARTBREAKING this is to me... Sakura and Sasuke's relationship is just so beatiful and the friendship between the four girls is so strong and i can just imagine how heartbroken they were when they never saw Sakura again for three years, thinking they would NEVER see her again, and how extremely happy they would be to SEE HER AGAIN! Omg, I CAN'T EVEN STOP CRYING... I'm sorry. I'm usually not this emotional ; - ;
Ruined Doll chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
woooooooowwwww! this is a very good story I love this.
Typical Ninja chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
This is so touching and brilliant! ;d
I love it! Thanks for finishing!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oh dude...I love you. So much. XD I can't wait to read the next chapters!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Oh man, I was so not expecting that. XD Oh, this is hilarious! Keep up the wonderful work in your other stories! It never felt so good to be a teenager.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Oh dear, I love this story already. I'm so glad that it's completed. XD I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
What an amazing story! Took a while to read through this, but was a great way to get around free time! I love the build up of it, it took quite a dramatic and interesting twist, and the fluff was so emotional! :)

Then ending was the best, it's a great way to end a story! Although I must say an epilogue would be THRILLING!

Thanks for the inspiration! Hope to hear from you soon!
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Man, I don't know why I didn't review this sooner. This story was the first story of yours that I encountered, and I instantly fell in love with both the story and the way that the characters interacted. I'm glad that I found this story, since it introduced me to several of your other fanfictions. This story somehow managed to send me jerking in the paths of different emotions-sometimes very unexpectedly. Humor, tragedy, romance, suspence...I couldn't ask for more from this story. The way it was paced and just the writing itself is beautiful. Even the title is magnificant-so much goes on in this story, and yet in some way it is all tied back to an article about relationship advice. Brilliant. By the way, I think you should keep the ending as it is. An epilogue, as wonderful as I'm sure it would be, might somehow take away from the ending. The ending letter was my favorite part of this story. It was breathtaking in the very way that it was phrased and how powerful it was, considering everything that happened in the story. Thank you for writing this story and all of your others and, well, existing. Rarely do stories make me feel so connected with the characters and the emotions that they are feeling. I look forward to more of your excellent writing.
charlinii chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
does this have an epilogue?
FutureMrs.Craig chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
I loved every chapter, every moment, everything.. But the ending. What the hell was that? I mean the whole story is good and in my opinion the ending just completely stuffed it.

You made everything fit together perfectly and keeping them ninja made it awesome too!

I enjoyed reading this. Honestly I panicked when I forgot to add it on my favorites list and pressed the little red cross in the corner acidentaly. I freaked out and cried. but I remembered the name thankfully!

Well just gonna say one more time..

I loved every chapter, every moment, everything.. But the ending
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »