Reviews for Dear Annie
amazingsensation chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
JanuaryEclipse,

Again I’m not even the slightest bit disappointed! OMG haha it was to die for. The interaction between the guys and girls are slowly developing, but in a great pace. Yay I can smell the romance blossoming between everyone…especially Tenten! I think the thing I most enjoy about your fiction is the chatrooms. You always end off the chapter with a perfectly crafted line that makes me burst out into giggles like a little girl again xD

Hmm I don’t want to seem so stalkerish with this, but I have lots to say but little space to write _ all I can say is this: keep on writing- you’re carving your name in history right here!

Sincerely yours,

AmazingSensation
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
JanuaryEclipse,

I’ve reviewed probably hundreds of stories and never once have I laughed so hard and thought of legendary save for Syaorannohime’s. This matches up to my favorite story of all time: The Frog and the Princess. I was thoroughly engrossed within the mixture of scheming, your well-planned and innovative idea (I was about to buy that book…lol), and just outright funny-pee-in-your-pants kind of story that can instantly brighten up one’s day. Perfect. I found absolutely no errors, all of your pairings are identical to my likings, and seriously, there’s no flaws…NOTHING I cam point out. My god I’m going to go OCD over this. You’re simply brilliant. I love this story more than anything (a bit obsessive? Lol) and is in dire need for another zany chapter before I die! You’re a talented writer, and what makes it best of all is that you bring them to life. They aren’t OOC, and this plot strays away from the more overused “sleepover-high school-payback story line that has become a joke. You revived that and delivered it more than perfect. Kudos and props for everything. Well, I’m going to tie this up because I’m afraid I’m writing a novel myself and not bothering to update mine haha _

From your newest/OCD fan,

AmazingSensation
Aurora Ciel chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
haha! i was laughing the whole time! great job. please update soon!
frienz4ever chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
haha, the tampon idea is so funny! update soon!
bo0bahh chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
yay! i love this chap! update soon D
Manhattan-y chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Muhahahahahahaha! That's what they get! Loved the chapter! update soon!
themangaloverofdoom chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
How cute!

Until the next time,

themangaloverofdoom
Catherine chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Please update soon. It's getting really good.
frienz4ever chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
lol, that was so funny. plz update soon!
mistress of mist chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
man... i like this story...
Niana Kuonji chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Nice. Very nice. Go, girls. *grins evilly*
ni kara Kaze chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
OMG! This is so good! You have to post more soon! tis the best houmor between them I've read so far!
Enclarity chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
ZOMG UPDATE
THE Hyuuga Neji chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Nice. *grins* Keep it up!
iM a AwEsOmE gUrL chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
lol XD. that was hecka funny! the pranks you thought of was awesome, i never would of thouhgt of that. i love your story, update soon!
1,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »