Reviews for Dear Annie
Sasuke8097 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
OMG! I loved it! It was HILARIOUS! okay, so i HAVE to know what happens! you probaby know what i'm gonna say, but i'll say it anyway: UPADTE SOON!

-MoGo

_
Konoha no Uchiha Sakura chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
I must say that I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ADORE your story! I originally opened it thinking that it would be a cutsy little happy fic, but OH MY GOD. THIS BEATS ALL OTHER high school fics with the exception of ONE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! _ You have written this brilliantly and I just, AH! Its just so well-done! I will most DEIFINITELY be watching this story and you can bet your ass that this is going on my favorite's list for GOOD! XD

You're an AWESOME writer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon! I must READ MORE! lol!

~Uchiha Sakura
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Hah! You are a genius!

I love the idea, and I especially love the letters at the beginning of every chapter. Teen Idol was a great book, and I actually wanted to write something based off of it - but, obviously, it didn't happen.

And I love the title, it makes me feel special. Because, hello, my name's right there - ANNIE!

Well, nickname, but whatever.

It's seriously hilarious. I adore Sasuke and Sakura. Of course, more fluff would be nice, but whatever. We can't rush it after all XD.

I especially love the IMs. And Naruto! Gah, I love that kid.

Best line ever:

And then he fell asleep and dreamed of kittens and bunnies. His dream-self looked down and felt a kunai in his hand. He smiled.

“Oh goodie! Target practice!”

HILARIOUS!

Though it's odd to think of Itachi saying "Oh goodie!" XD

Update soonerz!
bo0bahh chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
mm...hope you update soon. cant wait for the next chapter ]
themangaloverofdoom chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
One thing can explain the end article: ROFLMAO

Until the next time,

themangaloverofdoom
pilkul chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
nice! but i how will this move to those lovely pairings i have been waiting for?... actually hell with the pairings... i wanna see war! hahah byby~yu~
Becoming chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow, you're an amazing writer! It was really good!

Betty Sue :)
ellayo chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
sakura got shino-kun out of a tight spot? *wants to know* thanks for updating! love this chapter!
Niana Kuonji chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
*Chalks up another couple lines under 'Girls'. Laughs at empty space below 'Guys'*
cookiee-chan chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
ahaha i love it!

cindee
SpontaneousCombustion chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go Sakura, go Sakura. (does the 'go kunoichi girls' dance) God that was good. I really, honestly do not feel sorry for any of the boys.

...

Okay, except Naruto. We all know that he literally LIVES off ramen. Iruka, ground him from, like, I dunno... not... practicing... or something...

I'm going to shut up now.

Ja ne

SC
frienz4ever chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
sakura is so evil in a good way! update soon!
InuFilipinaFan chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
-laughs for 10 minutes-

Aww...It's so much fun to laugh at the misfortune of Sasuke-kun, even if I like him so much.

Another awesome chapter, especially the article in the newspaper. I should be getting my precious Sasuke-kun now...

-rabid fangirl XD-
ni kara Kaze chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
OMFG! That was so Fricken funny! I love the last 2 paragraphs! The whole thing was so good!
themangaloverofdoom chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I can't breathe, I can't breathe! Lololololololololol!

Until the next time,