Reviews for Dear Annie
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
HA! “Officer,” Sakura sighed. The guys were relieved at her tone. They wouldn’t be spending the night in jail! But before they could get too excited, she glared at them. “We’ve never seen these men in our lives.”

That was brilliant! I can't wait until the next update!
ellayo chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
*dies laughing* i can't breathe...
CherryBomb91 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
I loved the ending! That was a great chapter.
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Those poor bastards. And Itachi got into it, to boot. They're doomed.
pilkul chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
shit! funny! i love~! byby~yu~
SakuraAngel6761 chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Love it! Update soon! D
Chibified Moogle chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
I loved it! (Especially the tricks the played) Update soon! The plot was great too!
InuFilipinaFan chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
-smirks-

Hahahah. I wish I was as evil as they were...

Amyway, great chapter! D
CJWKoala chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Oh geeze, that was funny as hell. _ Your writing is amazing, and I can't wait... again... for the next chapter. You always keep me on the edge of my seat while waiting for another one because I never thought that something like THIS would happen.

Keep up the good stuff!

Liebestern
amazingsensation chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
JanuaryEclipse,

My heart failed me again. Will you stop being so funny? You’re putting our pennames to shame! Lol well anyhow congrats again for a super awesome chappie. I was looking forward to it after this one-sit-read. The tampon…don’t even get me started. I laughed so hard out loud. It’s honestly adorable the way you portray the characters. Plus the whole set up, with the end line. I can’t tell you how much aptitude you have for tying the knot! This was probably my favorite chapter. Thank goodness I clicked on this story, for if not, I’d be missing out on a remarkable one. I wish I could be your beta, but it seems I’m a chapter too late but as long as you keep on updating, I’m definitely satisfied and more than happy.

Keep putting smiles on our faces.

I’m looking forward for a great chapter.

Best luck and wishes,

[Wow I think these 3 reviews for the chapters can make a page! Haha]
amazingsensation chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
JanuaryEclipse,

Again I’m not even the slightest bit disappointed! OMG haha it was to die for. The interaction between the guys and girls are slowly developing, but in a great pace. Yay I can smell the romance blossoming between everyone…especially Tenten! I think the thing I most enjoy about your fiction is the chatrooms. You always end off the chapter with a perfectly crafted line that makes me burst out into giggles like a little girl again xD

Hmm I don’t want to seem so stalkerish with this, but I have lots to say but little space to write _ all I can say is this: keep on writing- you’re carving your name in history right here!

Sincerely yours,

amazingsensation chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
JanuaryEclipse,

I’ve reviewed probably hundreds of stories and never once have I laughed so hard and thought of legendary save for Syaorannohime’s. This matches up to my favorite story of all time: The Frog and the Princess. I was thoroughly engrossed within the mixture of scheming, your well-planned and innovative idea (I was about to buy that book…lol), and just outright funny-pee-in-your-pants kind of story that can instantly brighten up one’s day. Perfect. I found absolutely no errors, all of your pairings are identical to my likings, and seriously, there’s no flaws…NOTHING I cam point out. My god I’m going to go OCD over this. You’re simply brilliant. I love this story more than anything (a bit obsessive? Lol) and is in dire need for another zany chapter before I die! You’re a talented writer, and what makes it best of all is that you bring them to life. They aren’t OOC, and this plot strays away from the more overused “sleepover-high school-payback story line that has become a joke. You revived that and delivered it more than perfect. Kudos and props for everything. Well, I’m going to tie this up because I’m afraid I’m writing a novel myself and not bothering to update mine haha _

From your newest/OCD fan,

Aurora Ciel chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
haha! i was laughing the whole time! great job. please update soon!
frienz4ever chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
haha, the tampon idea is so funny! update soon!
bo0bahh chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
yay! i love this chap! update soon D
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »