Reviews for Dear Annie
Aurora Ciel chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
haha i was laughing during the entire thing! please update soon!
Manhattan-y chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Ha! I love your story. I don't know what a beta is. Excuse my stupidity
fuzzywuzzynotabear chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
ah.. I love it. please continue.
Tsumii chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
lmao! omg I love the sasuke/sakura, hope theres a lot more of that next chapter, maybe seeing a jealous sasuke? O.o, please update soon that was awesome! _ ja!
Asid chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Y'know, I usually despise AU fics with a passion. But I love this one.

If you're still looking for a beta, send me a message.
calico.snails chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! That's some funny crap right there. Tomatoes, but I thought Sasuke would have liked that since tomatoes is his favorite food. Haha, anyways, thanks for clearing that up, although it is unusual, it makes this story somewhat unique. Just be careful of minor grammar. Update soon!

-Kristine X3-
Loku chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
-gawks at amazingness-

...Oh...mygod. AHAAHHAHAHAHA! Oh jeeze, this is just fantastic. Stupendous! Incredible! Other adjectives to describe this wonderous piece! ...Anyways. I really like this a lot. I'm glad I happened across it. Very, very entertaining. Please update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
The Tainted Queen chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Great chapter! Keep it up!
oneHUGEEElazy.bum chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
can;t wait for the next chapter.

ur story is so far so good.

keep it up.
blackrose4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i love it! plz update soon :)
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i love it, it's absolutely GREAT! i can't wait til the nex chapter cause this i C!
Kara chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Very nice and funny! Dying of laughter at the messages! :)
fuhen-shinkan chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really like it! Please continue as soon as possible! Great story, and I can't wait to see what the so-called 'Prince' shall do next! .
adelia chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is a really interesting plotline; I was totally into when I started-please update soon!
Tsumii chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
nice start, I really like how you've set things up in this chapter, please update soon its awesome! ja!
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 Next »