Reviews for Dear Annie
Enclarity chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
ZOMG UPDATE
THE Hyuuga Neji chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Nice. *grins* Keep it up!
iM a AwEsOmE gUrL chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
lol XD. that was hecka funny! the pranks you thought of was awesome, i never would of thouhgt of that. i love your story, update soon!
HaganeChibi chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Wow... Tomatoes. I would've never thought of it. And the hair-dye I liked. That was awesome. X
CherryBomb91 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Poor Naruto! He's always gettin hurt isn't he? Great chapter, it was very funny. Update soon!
pilkul chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
i love this story! more more! byby~yu~
Aurora Ciel chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
haha i was laughing during the entire thing! please update soon!
Manhattan-y chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Ha! I love your story. I don't know what a beta is. Excuse my stupidity
fuzzywuzzynotabear chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
ah.. I love it. please continue.
Tsumii chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
lmao! omg I love the sasuke/sakura, hope theres a lot more of that next chapter, maybe seeing a jealous sasuke? O.o, please update soon that was awesome! _ ja!
Asid chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Y'know, I usually despise AU fics with a passion. But I love this one.

If you're still looking for a beta, send me a message.
calico.snails chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! That's some funny crap right there. Tomatoes, but I thought Sasuke would have liked that since tomatoes is his favorite food. Haha, anyways, thanks for clearing that up, although it is unusual, it makes this story somewhat unique. Just be careful of minor grammar. Update soon!

-Kristine X3-
Loku chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
-gawks at amazingness-

...Oh...mygod. AHAAHHAHAHAHA! Oh jeeze, this is just fantastic. Stupendous! Incredible! Other adjectives to describe this wonderous piece! ...Anyways. I really like this a lot. I'm glad I happened across it. Very, very entertaining. Please update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
The Tainted Queen chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Great chapter! Keep it up!
oneHUGEEElazy.bum chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
can;t wait for the next chapter.

ur story is so far so good.

keep it up.