Reviews for Dear Annie
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Why was this so intense what even author
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
frustrated chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
22. square one this was the worst ending ever it didn't even show what happened to Sakura's friends or them seeing each other again so mad!
A Few Kind Words chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is probably the best fanfic that I have ever read! (and I've read a lot of fanfics, mind you) It was SO sweet, and tragic, and... I could go on for hours. Never stop writing, I hope you become an actual author one day. I'll always be looking out for your books in the bestseller's list.

A Fellow Author

P.S you should really join Storybird. It's a site where authors write stories with art work created by artists. I hope to see you there! My storybird account name is moonstar333. Again, great fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
The boys were arrested hahaha that was hilarious
jhian casey chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
waah! awesome!
but i hope you add a chapter or two more.. hehehe
i just feel like its still a cliffy..heheheh
im really looking forwar to their reunion so,...
anyway, fantastic job! and keep up the good work!;) more pls!
and can you make a sasusakuita fic? pretty pls?!;)
DeathWillNotPrevail chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
That. Was absolutely perfect.
Kaitlyn chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
I really understood the situation of the story. You got the helplessness Sakura experienced spot on in my opinion. I never expected this sort of story of overcoming abuse from your title and description and I definitely cried my eyes out reading some of it but it was good. The humor was perfect too but I do have to say that as the plot grew darker, you really plunged it deep into some pretty black places. That's my opinion since I'm a bit sensitive to it but I'll tell you it was very convincing.

firethe chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
i read love and in war first and then laying claims and then now this all in one day. its currently 4;19am right now and my eyeballs are about to fall out. you deserve a cookie for making me miss out on free movies just so i could finish the stories in one sitting. serioysly. wow. i have no words to say. i even enjoyed the shikaino parts and im a huge shikatema believer. you are amazing at writing. especially the emotional parts. my breath was hitching all the time. your stories are simply brilliant!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Hi there! I just wanted to say that you are an amazing author! I love your work! I've read a few other of your pieces, and plan on reading all your work! (I cannot wait! :) And I wanted to let you know that I could not put this story down! Not at all, and even when I put it down to just get coffee I had a fierce need to get back to this fic! I read this story practically non stop for a little over sixteen hours, THAT is one example of how good you are! My body may hate me, but I LOVE you!
Once again, just, thank you! Please keep up the breathtaking work!
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I wish you'd write a sequel or companion fic for their reunion. This just breaks my heart. Oh god
booklover333 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG, I LOVED THIS FANFICTION FROM THE BEGINNING TO END! I love the way you describe things and the whole plot is just so intense, fast-paced and just ZOMG! It kept me on the edge of my seat all the time. And I actually cried in some parts, because Sakura's life is just so effed up and just thinking how she must be feeling and all the pain in her heart, it made me tear up. I loved the ending as well - that was a BEYOND PERFECT way to end it; I was wondering why "Annie" didn't respond to the person who wrote the letter to her. I knew it was Sasuke who wrote that, I just knew it, and then the "Prince" confirmed it, because you said that in the beginning too. I absolutely adored this fanfiction so thank you so, so much for writing it!
Sutff chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
I cried.
Sutff chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Demddmnvmckdlame fvkciksmsmxo gotnothingtosaysoijusthadtodosomerandomestuffstillloveitkeepitupandifuactuallyunderstoodwhatimsayingthenugetastrawberryorcolaflavouredlollipop
Sutff chapter 4 . 12/1/2014