Reviews for Dear Annie
Jellybell chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
I cried though that chapter too. Please, please start a new fanfiction. I need it. I'd love another one about Sakura and Sasuke, but anything would be wonderful. Please.
Jellybell chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
I cried the entire time while I was reading this chapter. I love this story, because, it is so beautiful and sad.
Jellybell chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Why does Sakura always get attacked/kidnapped? Laying Claim has a similar scene! Not that i don't love them both. You're a great author!
Busty girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
AWESOME! I like how she hates him first but then falls for him funny, are you a lesbian.
DeLuminoa chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Haha loved the interaction of the Uchihas there!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Chapter three prank was from I love lucy, the tv show!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
OMG that was the most romantic fAnfic I've read in Ages ! I looooooooooooooooooooooovvvveeeeeeeeed
it AND THE ENDING ! I'M PRACTICALLY IN TeArS.
OH MY GOD it was comedy the beginning & then it started to shift into ROMANCE 3 THEN it started to shift into ACTION & THRILLER
THEN
(Dun,DUN,DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN,DDDDUUUUUUUUNNNNN)
ALL 4! OMG IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
I LOVED IT IT WAS A JOB WELL DONE
normally i dont read sasusaku fanfics with ninjas. i like them in the modern era ua know? But in this It was awesome
XOXO GOSSIP GIRL...
NOt really its
XOXO PAVANI2000...
O_O'
; )
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
That was a very happy ending! I don't think tat this story requires an epilogue. I really enjoy all ur fanfics though i haven't left any reviews b4 this one and for tat i apologize.
thank u so much for writing super cool fanfics,im really glad tat i came across ur writings.
Fozzie6899 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
OMFG THIS STORY IS GREAT I THINK IM GOING TO CRY (no kidding)! Thank you for writing such an amazing story and keep the updates coming with your other stories!
ChildOfSea chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
So no epilogue? :( where,they finally meet again and live happily ever after?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Epilogue pls! Such a nice story...
platform-shoes12 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
again, confusion. Why does her father hate her so much? Besides, I hardly think that even if her father is quite invincible, he's really no match for the combined efforts of her friends, sasuke, kakashi, and even tsunade. they could've gone around the threat of blowing up the house with her mother there if they would find a way to get her out of the house while they hunt down the man. This would be easy considering that they are ninjas and stealth is really their thing. Ino, who also happens to be a ninja, also has the power to take over another person's mind. so why didn't she do that with Sakura's father? Anyway, these are just questions to clarify. Hehe great story anyway :) I should really be accomplishing my insurance papers by now but i just can't leave this fic without reading until its conclusion. Please answer these questions if you have the time :)

God bless!
platform-shoes12 chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Hi. I really like this story as much as I like your other stories.
I only have a few comments and questions. You see, I'm slightly confused with the world you've put your characters in. You've mentioned in one of your notes that they are in an alternate universe where they are still ninjas. Okay, I understand that. What I don't understand is why this does not seem to be consistent. I used to ignore this during the previous chapters but at this point, I'm quite overwhelmed by the confusion.

You've mentioned that Sakura did not jump from the window because it was too high. I'm pretty sure that given the family background of Sakura in this story, the house is modest. Plus, ninjas are highly used to jumping from one high place to another or even from the roof to the ground. I also thought about this when Sakura was kidnapped and was trapped inside the car's trunk. Given her inhumane strength, she could've easily trashed the car, fought the non-ninja bandits and run free. But then, this did not happen. It seems that she's only 20% ninja, if you know what i mean-and a weak, clumsy one at that. I'm pretty sure that the clumsy and damsel-in-distress persona was to help the plot develop but I think it complicated it to the point of being confusing and downright absurd sometimes.

I'm also quite confused with the plot. Last time I checked, this was a romance/humor fic. and while the plot and present events are thrilling, don't you think it's too heavy for the genre of this story? I would also like to point out that some parts of the story are just too...random. Plus, the transition of Sakura-hates-Sasuke to Sakura-likes-Sasuke was too quick, sudden, and roughly established.

Anyway, if you have the time, please explain these things to me? I really like this story and would really love to grasp what it really is about. Thank you!

Keep writing! God bless :)
Hoshino820 chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Aww kinda sad it has ended. But I must say that this was an excellent story and I loved and enjoyed every bit of if :) well done!

Wished there was an epilogue to see when Sasuke and Sakura meets again and what happens afterwards.

Thanks for the awesome story! ( _ )Y
nfurukawa365 chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
NOOOOOOOO! THIS CANT BE THE LAST CHAPTER! CURSE CLIFFHANGERS! wwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (crying)
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »