Reviews for Dear Annie
secret chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
umm did she saw sasuke again?or her friends?
Ijustloveanimex chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
OMFGGG I HATE SAKURA'S FATHER. WHEN THEY BROKE UP MY HEART HURTED!
EmpressMondays chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
I like the ending. It's not the usual happily married yehey kissy kissy and all the fluff. Maybe it just needs more "humane" explanation as to why her father went nuts after their accident. Shouldn't it be more reason to make families closer? Maybe more details on the father's POV as this was why Sakura went throughout the ordeal. But thank you, thank you for the story. It's been a month since the Sasusaku canon-versarry and we need more Sasusaku in our bloodstream. This only happens when we have authors like you :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Why was this so intense what even author
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Ugh. They're so stupid. OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BEAUTIFUL SARADAS YOU CAN BE MAKING RIGHT NOW LIKE HURRY
frustrated chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
22. square one this was the worst ending ever it didn't even show what happened to Sakura's friends or them seeing each other again so mad!
A Few Kind Words chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This is probably the best fanfic that I have ever read! (and I've read a lot of fanfics, mind you) It was SO sweet, and tragic, and... I could go on for hours. Never stop writing, I hope you become an actual author one day. I'll always be looking out for your books in the bestseller's list.

A Fellow Author

P.S you should really join Storybird. It's a site where authors write stories with art work created by artists. I hope to see you there! My storybird account name is moonstar333. Again, great fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
The boys were arrested hahaha that was hilarious
jhian casey chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
waah! awesome!
but i hope you add a chapter or two more.. hehehe
i just feel like its still a cliffy..heheheh
im really looking forwar to their reunion so,...
anyway, fantastic job! and keep up the good work!;) more pls!
and can you make a sasusakuita fic? pretty pls?!;)
DeathWillNotPrevail chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
That. Was absolutely perfect.
Kaitlyn chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
I really understood the situation of the story. You got the helplessness Sakura experienced spot on in my opinion. I never expected this sort of story of overcoming abuse from your title and description and I definitely cried my eyes out reading some of it but it was good. The humor was perfect too but I do have to say that as the plot grew darker, you really plunged it deep into some pretty black places. That's my opinion since I'm a bit sensitive to it but I'll tell you it was very convincing.

-Kait
firethe chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
i read love and in war first and then laying claims and then now this all in one day. its currently 4;19am right now and my eyeballs are about to fall out. you deserve a cookie for making me miss out on free movies just so i could finish the stories in one sitting. serioysly. wow. i have no words to say. i even enjoyed the shikaino parts and im a huge shikatema believer. you are amazing at writing. especially the emotional parts. my breath was hitching all the time. your stories are simply brilliant!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Hi there! I just wanted to say that you are an amazing author! I love your work! I've read a few other of your pieces, and plan on reading all your work! (I cannot wait! :) And I wanted to let you know that I could not put this story down! Not at all, and even when I put it down to just get coffee I had a fierce need to get back to this fic! I read this story practically non stop for a little over sixteen hours, THAT is one example of how good you are! My body may hate me, but I LOVE you!
Once again, just, thank you! Please keep up the breathtaking work!
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I wish you'd write a sequel or companion fic for their reunion. This just breaks my heart. Oh god
1,721 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »