Reviews for Dear Annie
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
O GOD IM SO HAPPY SAKURA IS FINALLY GOING BACK TO KONOHA TO ALL HER DEAR FRIENDS AND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE SASUKE-KUN! Yeah but i really wanted to her her jump in Sasuke-kun's awaiting arms... anyways the Story was Fantastic! Really LOVED it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
For a moment i think i even stopped breathing...this is so much depressing ..horrible and making me cracked up...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Sakura's mental Father is so cracked and abusive! The way he beats Sakura up and then blackmails her really makes me cry he's so mean and now tht Sakura's mom dont know a thing makes everything worse! But at the end of this chp was Sasuke-kun came to investigate i was literally screaming with joy tht GO SASUKE GO! SAVE YOUR SAKURA! lol I'm really enjoying myself! The story is going really great! The twists and turns are really Great! And the Sasusaku moments were really Sweet!
Kyah-chang chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I laugh oceans now.
This is the best humor fic about Sasuke and Sakura - ever.
Echo Erthei chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
WOW! I can't believe I've only just discovered this fic. It was amazing. Made me cry but weirdly i enjoyed crying. Never had a fic pull so much emotion out of me. I can't even begin to explain the ways this fic amazed me. This fan fiction took such a turn. I didn't think that it would into something so dramatic. And the way the story flowed was amazing too. I felt as though i had been reading it for years. It was so well written and so well explained. I'm so glad it wasn't a story where in two days time the main characters fell deeply in love. You built and you built and it couldn't have came to an end any better than it did. Although i would have preferred an extra chapter just for the sake of Sasuke's reaction to Sakura returning. But i guess it would take away from the already amazing ending. It was beyond perfect. Classic.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Bitch-slapped by a fan.

BUUURN.

Burn like a giant fireball jutsu!

(don't own that last line)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
"Where'd you get the scythe?" "Oh, an angry grey-haired man. I think he wants it back." "OH FUCK, YOU TOOK IT FROM HIDAN." "Sasuke, who the hell is Hidan?" "HAND OVER THE SCYTHE, TENTEN. NOW."
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Dear Annie is simply amazing! It's got so much drama, and some really good advice on offer during the sections where the Dear Annie column is shown. Thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
i can't, this is hilarious
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
XD again sasusaku moments were really really sweet!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
It was really really Sweet of Sasuke-kun!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Getting more interesting! is Sakura's father a psycho...well fic is going great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
XD yay luved tht Sasusaku sweet moments lol who knew Sasuke-kun could be so sweet! Luved it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Buhahahahahaha...It was Epic! I have stomach aches for laughing too much! Sakura-chan ur a Genius even better than Shikamaru! Aww poor Sasuke-kun had a really really bad day lol! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014