Reviews for Dear Annie
formerlyknownasyay chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
That's a really cute ending.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Oh no.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I love the recurring advice column.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Why did they all have consecutive nightmares?
SakuraSugiyama chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
Wow...Amazing. I-I'm speechless! Your a an oh so very much talented writer! (or should I say, creator of an amazing handy dandy fanfic!) I really, REALLY love this story, I um, think i am far too late to comment or to at least say something about your work, but this is the least I can do for an amazing writer such as you are, the drama, horrors, love-life in school thing about this story of yours is off the hook! I would really like or appreciate it if you created one more amazing story like this,(SasuSaku) The Dear Annie thing got me confused for the first time but I quickly understood what was it about. God, you are one of a heck of a amazing writer! It reminds me of Sherlock Homes for a minute but I loved-scratch that- love your story! If you have created another one of your talented stories please tell me right away! The email/name is SakuraSugiyama it's my alternate account. Anyways, I hope to hear from you soon! Sakura Out! *Hug*
Unknown chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
I really liked this story :D thanks for writing it ;)
anna-chan21 chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I wish there was more! Ugh... I'm now going to cry over the fact I finished this story, because I hoped it could go on forever!
anna-chan21 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Sakura is EVIL!
swasome unicorns chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
So...beautiful...lol, great job, I loved it :)
meckie-chan chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
i love this chapter, it made laugh out loud. XD
LollyKills chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
You have no idea how much I cried in this! And holy crap that went from being kids doing pranks to some deep fucked up shit, and the plot was excellent! LOVVVEEED ITTTT!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
You definitely strayed from the humor genre, which was quite... unnerving for someone who's looking for a hearty humorous read and found this fic categorized as such. Anyway, plot's good, and I truly love your portrayal of SasuSaku moments. The thing is, it was more frustrating and a bit darker than a humor fic should be. Friendly criticism, not a flame. Xx
Guest17351 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Love this chapter! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
After years and years of reading SasuSaku fanfics, this is still the sweetest, fluffiest, most romantic SasuSaku story EVER!
QuixoticVagabond chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Omg I L3VE this story. It goes on the top of the list! Even though this isn't my favorite pairing, as my username implies, I thought that some of the best stories would go towards the most liked couple (SasuSaku) so I decided to look for a good multi-chapter story. After all the best stories are about the content not the pairing. I would love it, no, I would be honored if you were to read the first chapter of my first ever story (Love is an Endless Story) and gimme a review to make improvements. After all I want to make it great like this one. I write about any pair that is requested of me so I would like advice on my stories, and it would be just AMAZING if you were the one to give it. Thank You for making this story! Its going down in history (At least in my book haha).
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »