Reviews for Dear Annie
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Getting more interesting! is Sakura's father a psycho...well fic is going great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
XD yay luved tht Sasusaku sweet moments lol who knew Sasuke-kun could be so sweet! Luved it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Buhahahahahaha...It was Epic! I have stomach aches for laughing too much! Sakura-chan ur a Genius even better than Shikamaru! Aww poor Sasuke-kun had a really really bad day lol! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Luved the first chp!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
(... scythes, etc)

Kakuzu: Go find it yourself. I'm not coming with you.
Hidan: Fine, you blasphemous heathen. You better pray to whatever damn pagan god you believe in that I find my scythe.

Ino: Wait, Tenten, where'd you get this thing?
Tenten: It's kind of a long story, involving illegal things...
MikoScorus chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Damn it, I love the story too much I don't know what to say
*sigh* this story is just too good that I'm glad that I set my eyes on your writting ;)
Love you and your story XD
AmutoStAr7 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
AmutoStAr7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
omg, sakura is EVIL X3
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
lol, this needs fluffiness...
TheGrammarQueen chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Err... I'm sure you've had this, but it's actually "Au revoir". Just so you know. But this story is awesome. Are you ever going to tell us who the painter is? And what happened to it (the painting)? I mean, I suppose I have to keep reading to find out... Only on Ch. 15... but yeah.
The Sharingan Wielder chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Aww...that was so cute. I really liked this story though the ending made me slightly sad. I almost wish that you added another chapter but at the same time this ending was so...perfect. I enjoyed reading this story and am off to check out your other stories.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
Own, that was sooooooo cute. I loved it, The funny parte, The das parte, The fluffy parte kkk
formerlyknownasyay chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
That's a really cute ending.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Oh no.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I love the recurring advice column.
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »