Reviews for Dear Annie
The Jewel Stealer chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Hi there! I just wanted to say that you are an amazing author! I love your work! I've read a few other of your pieces, and plan on reading all your work! (I cannot wait! :) And I wanted to let you know that I could not put this story down! Not at all, and even when I put it down to just get coffee I had a fierce need to get back to this fic! I read this story practically non stop for a little over sixteen hours, THAT is one example of how good you are! My body may hate me, but I LOVE you!
Once again, just, thank you! Please keep up the breathtaking work!
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I wish you'd write a sequel or companion fic for their reunion. This just breaks my heart. Oh god
booklover333 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG, I LOVED THIS FANFICTION FROM THE BEGINNING TO END! I love the way you describe things and the whole plot is just so intense, fast-paced and just ZOMG! It kept me on the edge of my seat all the time. And I actually cried in some parts, because Sakura's life is just so effed up and just thinking how she must be feeling and all the pain in her heart, it made me tear up. I loved the ending as well - that was a BEYOND PERFECT way to end it; I was wondering why "Annie" didn't respond to the person who wrote the letter to her. I knew it was Sasuke who wrote that, I just knew it, and then the "Prince" confirmed it, because you said that in the beginning too. I absolutely adored this fanfiction so thank you so, so much for writing it!
booklover333
Sutff chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
I cried.
Sutff chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Demddmnvmckdlame fvkciksmsmxo gotnothingtosaysoijusthadtodosomerandomestuffstillloveitkeepitupandifuactuallyunderstoodwhatimsayingthenugetastrawberryorcolaflavouredlollipop
Sutff chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Constructive criticism in success :
Peice of poo
Awful
Didn't get a thing
BOOOOoOOooOOOOooOoOoOo

Nah, just kidding. Loved it. Specaily the end bit
larryjc chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Finally done. Started light hearted, there were a few bumps, not enough scree time for other characters and some other things but overall, it was a good read.
Loved how it ended though I didint like the fact that Sakura's father wasn't all bad. That seemed forced.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
O GOD IM SO HAPPY SAKURA IS FINALLY GOING BACK TO KONOHA TO ALL HER DEAR FRIENDS AND THE LOVE OF HER LIFE SASUKE-KUN! Yeah but i really wanted to her her jump in Sasuke-kun's awaiting arms... anyways the Story was Fantastic! Really LOVED it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
For a moment i think i even stopped breathing...this is so much depressing ..horrible and making me cracked up...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Sakura's mental Father is so cracked and abusive! The way he beats Sakura up and then blackmails her really makes me cry he's so mean and now tht Sakura's mom dont know a thing makes everything worse! But at the end of this chp was Sasuke-kun came to investigate i was literally screaming with joy tht GO SASUKE GO! SAVE YOUR SAKURA! lol I'm really enjoying myself! The story is going really great! The twists and turns are really Great! And the Sasusaku moments were really Sweet!
Kyah-chang chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I laugh oceans now.
This is the best humor fic about Sasuke and Sakura - ever.
Echo Erthei chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
WOW! I can't believe I've only just discovered this fic. It was amazing. Made me cry but weirdly i enjoyed crying. Never had a fic pull so much emotion out of me. I can't even begin to explain the ways this fic amazed me. This fan fiction took such a turn. I didn't think that it would into something so dramatic. And the way the story flowed was amazing too. I felt as though i had been reading it for years. It was so well written and so well explained. I'm so glad it wasn't a story where in two days time the main characters fell deeply in love. You built and you built and it couldn't have came to an end any better than it did. Although i would have preferred an extra chapter just for the sake of Sasuke's reaction to Sakura returning. But i guess it would take away from the already amazing ending. It was beyond perfect. Classic.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Bitch-slapped by a fan.

BUUURN.

Burn like a giant fireball jutsu!

(don't own that last line)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
"Where'd you get the scythe?" "Oh, an angry grey-haired man. I think he wants it back." "OH FUCK, YOU TOOK IT FROM HIDAN." "Sasuke, who the hell is Hidan?" "HAND OVER THE SCYTHE, TENTEN. NOW."
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Dear Annie is simply amazing! It's got so much drama, and some really good advice on offer during the sections where the Dear Annie column is shown. Thanks so much for writing this!
1,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »