Reviews for Dear Annie
Browny Pink chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Awww... I was really hoping it would end with them all in the Email Chatroom... Regardless, that was really good! God, I love Sasuke!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
When ever I finish stories like this, some tears just slip out, and when they do I'm glad they did slip out, cause those, those are tears of happiness.

-SL
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Damn (0_0)
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
I'm crying! Omg NO NO NO NO NOOOOO
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Sasuke hurry up and figure out the evil that is Sakura's father and how much danger your girl is in!

Ahhhhh save her!
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
This was by far the cutest chapter! It was also a much needed breath of fresh air from the angst but I have a feeling that is gonna have to come back sooner or later :/

Ah I just can't get enough of the perfect sasusakuness xDDDD
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Oh sh** I knew her dad would show up! OMG things are about to get crazyyyy
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Hahahaha "Sakura, dear, why does it smell like tomatoes?" Lol he still smells like them?!
Unknown chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Awesome. So that was the reason he left good job
dragolf chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
this started out really funny but as i kept reading it got less funny and more scary but overall id give it a 10/10. its a really good read
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
"PrincessIno12: Do gays have testosterone?"...
yes. yes they do. don't be gaycist.
Blueharu2-12 chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
wheeeeeee this story is awesome! (-)
moonninja7121 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i luvved how all the girls logged off w/ out saying a word when naruto came on
Yoyo1415 chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Hey! This is the first fic that i read from you and i want to you to know that you aré a damm good writer, that you know how to put the drama on the story and you aré so damm good on how to put people to cry, i meant it ira the first fancfiction of all i have read that i cry and only in one cap so i wanted to tou know tha you aré a damm good writer :)
And sorry for the spelling or the english but i am from méxico :D
Snow in October chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
I know im so lazy that i dont bother to review each chap
But when i read from the start til the end, my heart felt like its gonna have a heart attack... So much angst and romance and love... Although i do wish there will be an epilogue featuring each pairing together in the end... That will make me happy and cry probably.
Love your story :)