Reviews for Dear Annie
meckie-chan chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
i love this chapter, it made laugh out loud. XD
LollyKills chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
You have no idea how much I cried in this! And holy crap that went from being kids doing pranks to some deep fucked up shit, and the plot was excellent! LOVVVEEED ITTTT!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
You definitely strayed from the humor genre, which was quite... unnerving for someone who's looking for a hearty humorous read and found this fic categorized as such. Anyway, plot's good, and I truly love your portrayal of SasuSaku moments. The thing is, it was more frustrating and a bit darker than a humor fic should be. Friendly criticism, not a flame. Xx
Guest17351 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Love this chapter! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
After years and years of reading SasuSaku fanfics, this is still the sweetest, fluffiest, most romantic SasuSaku story EVER!
QuixoticVagabond chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Omg I L3VE this story. It goes on the top of the list! Even though this isn't my favorite pairing, as my username implies, I thought that some of the best stories would go towards the most liked couple (SasuSaku) so I decided to look for a good multi-chapter story. After all the best stories are about the content not the pairing. I would love it, no, I would be honored if you were to read the first chapter of my first ever story (Love is an Endless Story) and gimme a review to make improvements. After all I want to make it great like this one. I write about any pair that is requested of me so I would like advice on my stories, and it would be just AMAZING if you were the one to give it. Thank You for making this story! Its going down in history (At least in my book haha).
WhisperWater chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
I cried tears of joy at the ending. I'm sitting back, praying for an epilogue. Pleeease?
LakeLily chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Geez, I'm such a wimp. Both for the fact that I cried through the last four chapters, and that I'm doing this. I'm actually doing this.

Begging for an epilogue. I need something. Just something, to make me feel like this heart-wrenching story has a happy ending. Please. Their wedding, first child, anything. To make me feel better. OTHER READERS, BACK ME UP ON THIS!
Kalina chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
Please, oh please, write an epilogue. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I would just love to see them reconnect.. Lovely story, I have been reading this one and each one you have written about then in the past 3 days. Bravo!
Jellybell chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
Dear Annie,
I want to be a writer. But whenever I start a longterm project, I spend the time on the internet, reading fanfictions. It makes it hard when they are so good. How do I fix this? Do I start a fanfiction account of my own? Do I stick to short works? Or do I follow my heart and read more wonderful SasuSaku fanfics?
Distracted
Jellybell chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
I cried though that chapter too. Please, please start a new fanfiction. I need it. I'd love another one about Sakura and Sasuke, but anything would be wonderful. Please.
Jellybell chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
I cried the entire time while I was reading this chapter. I love this story, because, it is so beautiful and sad.
Jellybell chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Why does Sakura always get attacked/kidnapped? Laying Claim has a similar scene! Not that i don't love them both. You're a great author!
Busty girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
AWESOME! I like how she hates him first but then falls for him funny, are you a lesbian.
DeLuminoa chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Haha loved the interaction of the Uchihas there!
1,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »