Reviews for Dear Annie
WhisperWater chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
I cried tears of joy at the ending. I'm sitting back, praying for an epilogue. Pleeease?
LakeLily chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Geez, I'm such a wimp. Both for the fact that I cried through the last four chapters, and that I'm doing this. I'm actually doing this.

Begging for an epilogue. I need something. Just something, to make me feel like this heart-wrenching story has a happy ending. Please. Their wedding, first child, anything. To make me feel better. OTHER READERS, BACK ME UP ON THIS!
Kalina chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
Please, oh please, write an epilogue. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I would just love to see them reconnect.. Lovely story, I have been reading this one and each one you have written about then in the past 3 days. Bravo!
Jellybell chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
Dear Annie,
I want to be a writer. But whenever I start a longterm project, I spend the time on the internet, reading fanfictions. It makes it hard when they are so good. How do I fix this? Do I start a fanfiction account of my own? Do I stick to short works? Or do I follow my heart and read more wonderful SasuSaku fanfics?
Distracted
Jellybell chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
I cried though that chapter too. Please, please start a new fanfiction. I need it. I'd love another one about Sakura and Sasuke, but anything would be wonderful. Please.
Jellybell chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
I cried the entire time while I was reading this chapter. I love this story, because, it is so beautiful and sad.
Jellybell chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Why does Sakura always get attacked/kidnapped? Laying Claim has a similar scene! Not that i don't love them both. You're a great author!
Busty girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
AWESOME! I like how she hates him first but then falls for him funny, are you a lesbian.
DeLuminoa chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Haha loved the interaction of the Uchihas there!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Chapter three prank was from I love lucy, the tv show!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
OMG that was the most romantic fAnfic I've read in Ages ! I looooooooooooooooooooooovvvveeeeeeeeed
it AND THE ENDING ! I'M PRACTICALLY IN TeArS.
OH MY GOD it was comedy the beginning & then it started to shift into ROMANCE 3 THEN it started to shift into ACTION & THRILLER
THEN
(Dun,DUN,DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN,DDDDUUUUUUUUNNNNN)
ALL 4! OMG IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
I LOVED IT IT WAS A JOB WELL DONE
normally i dont read sasusaku fanfics with ninjas. i like them in the modern era ua know? But in this It was awesome
XOXO GOSSIP GIRL...
NOt really its
XOXO PAVANI2000...
O_O'
; )
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
That was a very happy ending! I don't think tat this story requires an epilogue. I really enjoy all ur fanfics though i haven't left any reviews b4 this one and for tat i apologize.
thank u so much for writing super cool fanfics,im really glad tat i came across ur writings.
Fozzie6899 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
OMFG THIS STORY IS GREAT I THINK IM GOING TO CRY (no kidding)! Thank you for writing such an amazing story and keep the updates coming with your other stories!
ChildOfSea chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
So no epilogue? :( where,they finally meet again and live happily ever after?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Epilogue pls! Such a nice story...
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »