Reviews for Creative Management
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh my word, this was awesome! I loved Tamaki's internal monologue and the powerpoints and all of it. This was great :D.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 3/27
lol, this was really funny! xD I can just imagine everything that's happened!
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Omg poor tamaki. XD hilarious little ficlet here.
Diffrence98 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
LOL ' to tamakis horror, he was taking notes' dude I loved the way you phrased that XD to funny,
ashley gilliam chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Write more dont ask me why but i love this stuff rape the king
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my... goodness. This was insane. The best part is that this all makes so much sense.
I'm surprised I haven't seen this before; it's perfect. Tamaki's thoughts, Kyouya's notes and Renge's... slides. Oh god.
Perfect.
kyukilovers4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg hi larry us, is all I can say
Avalon's Moon chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Loved this little story! Everyone was perfectly in character, I especially loved Tamaki's inner monologue, it's so like him. This is just the kind of hilarious awkward moment that would arise in the actual manga. Just one note: because Renge is a girl you can use only either '-san' or '-chan' on the end of her name; '-kun' is used solely for boys approximately 18 or younger. Sorry if you've already been told that by someone, but really, aside from that little mistake you're writing is wonderful!
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Poor Tamaki! I wish he had had the common sense to just bring the boy home and lock the door! Still, why the hell was Kyoya taking notes? Just say "later, Renge. I'm busy right now!"! But i guess that's kyoya for you...
taiyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
oh, that was just inspired XD XD

all hail Renge-san, Queen of burning MOE
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Why isn't this canon? I can SEE this fitting perfectly well into canon. Wow, this wonderful. And Kyouya taking NOTES! Gah I loved that so much.
pentalion chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
SERIOUSLY?

Renge and Kyouya are the funniest characters...
The Beatles chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Best story ever! You have a brilliant mind for writing. Favorite line:
"Kyouya, to Tamaki's horror, had retrieved his clipboard from somewhere. He was taking notes."
Way to destroy the mood! Love it!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
When Kyoya started taking notes, I was down for the count laughing. o- Renge and Kyoya are just too funny! Tamaki can't believe this is happeneing. -_-" Great fic! Totally halarious!
silverrhythm chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
KAWWAI!

oh! Tamaki is so adorable!.. haha.. just his death, his thinking! you practically nailed it down!

and Kyoya.. AND Renge.. this is just freakin funny! yup.. i think Renge too would be the queen! hahahaha..
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »