Reviews for Fly
Shimizu chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Dude that was so funny! I love Gaara!
Diving in chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Poor Gaara, defeated by a fly.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was hilarious! I loved it. The best part was how you described that Gaara believed the fly was mocking him. I also wasn't expecting him to use Desert Coffin and that it failed. That made it even funnier. Thanks so much for posting!
Rose221 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hahaha thats sooo funny! damn fly! teehee
Annasvip chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Super funny! I really loved this little one shot. Thank you.
logicizedtravesties chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
All I can do is laugh right now...I swear to God that was PERFECT. I RATE IT AT A 5/5!

Soren
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh my gosh! This was so hilarious!
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*wipes tears from eyes* god if people could get a 6pack from laughing i would have one lol that was so funny!

“Damn fly…” lol
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I truly enjoy this fic. It's funny. Love to see how Gaara is so tick off by the fly.
Sadistic-X-Masochistic chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i was crying with laughter reading this. Job well done. Please write some more Gaara randomness :D
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was so funny! I like it, good job!
Wait.What chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
XD Fly's are so annoying and pesky to catch. I can totally understand his frustration. Thankfully, we have fly killers over here; Angel and Sapira, the two cutest cats to live in my house! Besides Shadow, that is...
Univerasal Disaster chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
...are you trying to kill you fans it took me a half hour to stop laughing while bawling my eyes ou tbecause of the laughing!
angelwings chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
OH MY GOSH! That was hilarious! And it's so true! Those stupid flies are annoying, more annoying than my little sibling (and my sibling is ANNOYING)! I don't get why flies have to be part of the world, why can't scientists come up with something to make flies exstinct? Anyway, great story keep on writing! :)
hieiashke chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ohh, I know how that feels... them pesky flies!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »