Reviews for The Island of Dr Onigumo
Novalia1001 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
A fitting humorous ending.
Novalia1001 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Gosh, it's so good, but you rushed it!

In understand the need and stress of probably getting a story out of the way, but even so there has to be more than facts and a story're writing is good, please don't misunderstand, but it's just that there could have been more. A bit more oomf, a bit more rise to the romantic climax, a bit more elaboration with the legal-and felt kind of straight.

Aside from the waiting feeling of expecting something startling and great, it would have been predictable. Again, I mention that you rushed it because new characters appeared too quickly, such as Kaede, for example. The chapters could be short and yet a bit more elaboration between the exchange of information could have been described. Kagome meeting Naraku was only once, on an informal basis, but there could have been more of a sinister feel to him: don't neglect the fact that he loves twisting people's views and aspects and emotions just for the fun of it. I felt that the character was somewhat lost in this aspect.

And what about the key that Kaede had given Kagome? That can be speculated and perhaps successfully guessed, but it's not a good idea, I believe, to keep a reader guessing about something that played such an important role-referring to her information used in court to free Inuyasha and arrest Naraku and his men-without some amount of reference.

But you must be praised: your facts and solid, visibly linked, well ordered, and something that I can learn from you. I felt it to be a very professional story-in personal appeal to what I have read before, fanfiction wise and otherwise. I must say I enjoyed it.
Novalia1001 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I absolutely love this story thus far. The science fiction was greatly executed, even if the foundation idea wasn't thoroughly yours to begin with, I find it quite suiting to the InuYasha cast.

Due to the swiftness of the chapters-I think was referred to before-I feel like a bit more could have been shown, perhaps a bit more depth-not so much drama as suspense, but overall the story is just...lovely and riveting and my mind is simply running. I feel outdone.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
I love it
ColdPersianFusion chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
This was a way too fast sci-fi story yet I like it still. I loved the scientific talk but the characters and the plot were speeding up way too fast. I also imagined Inuyasha to be a savage but I'm fine with the person he is in the story.
Miss Loquacious chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Funny as hell and totally awesome. Love it. :D
AndiVoice chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This seems like a well-written piece so far, and I like the concept. Try to be a little more careful with how Inuyasha is referred to in this first chapter, though. If someone calls him "man" here, it makes it seem like the dilema is already resolved.
jessiskags chapter 9 . 3/13/2007

this has got to be the cutest story i have ever read,

but did you have to make it so short,

and i love the ending on how kagome tells inuyasha she's pregnant.
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
I love the ending! :)
strodgfrgf chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
hehe... that made me smile! well that was a good story! i liked reading it!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
Umm...OK, I'll go with that. It was an interesting ending to an interesting story. In my opinion, though, there could have been more fluff. Not much transition between Kag blushing to them kissing to them getting ingaged and Kag being pregnent. All-in-all it was a great story, though. Very well written. Wonderful job!
Clouds of the Sky chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
that was freakin awesome. lol. loved that last bit!
Ru-Doragon chapter 9 . 2/6/2007
I DEMAND A SEQUEL! This is a really great story. I love it. I want to know what happens with them in the future. I hope that you make a sequel. Let me know if you do please. Congrats on finishing. _
strodgfrgf chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
EEP! that was cute! i hope the epologue is posted soon!
Clouds of the Sky chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
omg.. .loved it! i think i am going to go back and read it again!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »