Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
LanFan247 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Perfect fit. Want to say more, but I can't because you did wonderful. INUblngswitKAG
LanFan247 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Chick flicks are also not for the analytical. I feel so sorry for poor Mizuki. At least she's not on the East Coast, say. An ocean and a continent away, whichever way you go about it. I get to daydream about all these stories from half a planet away... I'm on Canada's East Coast, you see. And I swear I interact better with the characters in the things I read than with people in my school. Good work!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Actually I can relate to this one, because I've been growing my hair or at least 6 years, and it's on it's way to reaching my rear. That's one of the reason't I'd never be able to do what she did. I'm too attached to my hair, I couldn't cut it all off!
Runadaemon chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
Wow. I've really been impressed with this fic so far. It says it's complete, but I kinda thought you'd have a chapter for every lyric. It seems like that song would go REALLY well. I listened to it while reading this. BTW, you coulda just gone to youtube to listen to it...If you're in America. So, I'm really impressed, and just wanted to know if you were done with it?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
ugh. okay- let's call it as it is- i love Sano. he's the cutest thing.

good stuff.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
ah- this one was excellent. my favorite so far. thanks for the read.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Oh gosh... These chapters are entirely too short and then you go on an leave us all in suspense! What a cruel author! What happened? *cries* lol great job with the fic even though it was way too short :P
eyabayeya chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Ohmigod I love this!

XDD
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Cool! It's kinda short, but super sweet!

Keep it up!

Ammie
blueprincess16 chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
yeah i'm not much of a chick-flick watcher myself

blueprincess16 chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
i really like them together

sano X mizuki
blueprincess16 chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
hmm nakatsu...

he really is a good person

blueprincess16 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
aw!

blueprincess16 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
they are such a great pair