Reviews for Phantom Letters
Emerald Ashes chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
This was silly and adorable. I'm getting all giggly just thinking about it. Thanks for the read!
aworldofmyimagination chapter 22 . 10/19/2011
That was awesome; thanks for writing it!
Mallie chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
Yay happy ending!
And Raoul's determination won out!
I enjoyed this a lot. There needs to be much more Raoul/Erik fanfiction!
Mallie chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
Good looks and wealth don't mean good parents or a happy childhood.
Mallie chapter 20 . 4/30/2010
Damn, I was right.
Mallie chapter 19 . 4/30/2010
Kudos on the small POTC crossover!
Why do I have an awful feeling that the 'gift' he got was a mask? I can see why it wouldn't leave him with pleasant associations with the holiday?
Mallie chapter 18 . 4/30/2010
The more the Phantom tells Raoul NOT to buy him something the more dtermined he'll be to do so. He does get that, right?
Mallie chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
I think both of their ramblings are cute.
He's jealous of Meg!
And thinks Raoul has a nice smile!
And I don't think the Phantom needs to be scared that Raoul never gives up on something he wants. I suspect this will work out to his advantage.
Mallie chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
Betcha the 'date' is with his brother. Or as a favor.
Mallie chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
Poor, poor Raoul! Scary Christine with no make up and bad breath! And O.G.'s hints... Does he really beleive this about Raoul or is he just hopeful?
Mallie chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
So the Phantom says Raoul lacks a brain, but the next thing he says he's not that foolish.
HA! He misses the chocolate! One victory for the Viscount!
Mallie chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
I don't get why some girls drench love letters in perfume either, never have.
And she'd be more than willing to take him back? She actually thinks his kicking her out of his house was a joke? Good grief, they've both had a lucky escape if she's that dim.
Mallie chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Now he wants to know what Raoul thought about seeing two men together; if it gave him any hints? Oh yeah, sure, you can't stand the boy O.G.
Mallie chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Aha! He liked the second chocolate! I think I detect him softening toward Raoul. He was concerned about the viscount wasting his money AND not a single threat!
Mallie chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
Chocolate is not horrid! Poor O.G. must have only ever tasted highly inferior, crappy chocolate and it's Raoul's duty as a decent human being to introduce him to good, high quality chocolate at one! It's a moral imperative!

As you may have gathered, I'm rather fond of chocolate myself.