Reviews for Nice Guys Finish Last
queenofsmoak chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I cried at the end...need I say more? ;)
marylwhit chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That story was really good.

Poor Jack, he has no luck with women...

But I do love Jack angsts...
tjtrickrider chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw that was so sweet! Funnily enough that's not my usual kind of story either but I loved it!

Well written.

Teejay x
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh my God! That was so emotional and perfect...and...aww damnit...you actually made me have tears in my eyes! *sniffle* But I'm so glad they ended up together and had kids, and pretty much died together. Kate died of a broken heart, didn't she? Aw...I can picture her kids going 'mommy died of a broken heart, didn't she?' now...which is a direct quote from one of my fave movies...but...aww..

Fantastic. I love it. :D
1LostFan chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
My emotions were going everywhere! First I was happy cause Jack wanted to purpose to her, then that bitch Kate slept with Sawyer. I was pissed, hurting my Jack like that. Then she was always trying to talk to him but all of his friends showed her away, I was happy about that. Then I cried when Jack said that he still loves her at the end! Great story! I got to go get a tissue...
ReginaTrudeau chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
WOw...I don't know what to say. It is unusual but I guess stuff like that just happens. i still liked it:P
HeatherUTSA2003 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was a great story. It wasn't like your rest, but I really liked it.
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was so sad. I felt so sorry for Jack at the beginning,but then I started to feel sorry for Kate,who wore that ring for a year without Jack speaking to her. You described their feelings very intense.

I hope your not mad at me for saying this, but although Ive read several stories about that, I just cant imagine Kate cheating on Jack. I could have imagined her sleeping with Sawyer after the hunting party, when Jack didnt speak to her. But I couldnt imagine her doing that when she is happily together with Jack,not even in a drunken state.
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
umm...well that was something. sorry I'm just in utter shock. its just so different from your other fics, but I liked it it was very good and well written as always. I was so mad that Kate was with Sawyer and how she broke Jacks heart, poor guy.

I loved how the girls were so protective of him. but I was even more happy that they got their happy ending yay. awesome.

Ella
demilylove chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was definitely different, and I liked it.

But somehow everyone writs a story about Kate cheating on him. I think you should write another story in which he cheats on her. And angst. Lots and lots of angst :)
MissFantabulous chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Man, if I hadn't read that Author's Note at the top I think I would've closed this story after the second paragraph. Another great story filled with smut and fluff. Amazing job :)
mandapandaaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow, that was so sad. But I'm glad that Jack and Kate ended up together in the end. I feel sorry for Jack and what he had to go through. I just can't see Kate with Sawyer.
SoInLuv chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
OMG i was so mad when i read that Kate was with Sawyer and so sad as i read how broken Jack was. I liked how Shannon was still alive and was protecting Jack. I'm so happy that in the end Kate and Jack got back together. Awesome story )
SonicH2O chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
different for sure...but not bad. i loved how protective they were of Jack. I would have liked to see more of the guilt and such from Kate though, but then again i was close to tears as is...okay now stop reading reviews and go write good dark jack and chaps for Tired!