Reviews for To Terminate Or Not To Terminate
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 23 March 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR no specific period given: HK47's version of Hamlet's soliloquy

The piece was funny; HK dreaming that maybe his master will make a mistake in negotiations only so HK can wreak destruction on yet another meatbag.

Pick of the Week
Charisasori chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
*chokes on drink* I will never view Shakespeare or Hamlet the same way ever again. If I end up in a hysterical fit of giggles next time I have to read Shakespeare for class, I'm blaming it on you. *twitch* Really. That was just so...so typically HK. Awesome job!

-Charis
Phygmalion chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Statement: That was hilarious, Master!

Anxious Query: May I bloodily kill all meatbags who dare deign this work of art?

Gratification: I may? Oh joy!

Threat: Prejudice set to maximum, meatbags!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
LOL! A twisted concept that came out very funny with a decent rhythm to boot. "The unbridled violence, and quivering gears" and HK's gleeful desire for "wanton carnage" made me LOL. Very dramatic-I may dare say Shakespearean.
aragornwen chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was the most amazing thing I've ever read in my LIFE.
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
When it comes to poetry and Shakespear, I am something of a dunderhead, but that was just pure awesome! _ HK-forever!
toph1213 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I read the first line and I was already cracking up...
Lady Revan chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Beautifully done. I love how you kept the rhythm and poetic flow of the soliloquy. And I will say that if we had read HK's version of Hamlet in my Shakespeare course, I probably would have paid closer attention. _
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Excellent idea, to be commended for originality. (Paradoxically so, since it combines two things you do not own, but true nonetheless, in comparison to other fanfic writers.)

Yes, it was amusing, but everyone else was good with expressing that impression. What I'm going to add is, at first sight, your vocabulary seems to be exquisite. Great job.
Megan Sleevewillow chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Excuse me while I roll on the floor in laughter.

*Does so*

THANK YOU!

~Megan~
Bungalowkitten chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Brilliant!

Query: Will you do more of this?
OnlytheForce chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
LOL Sounds like something HK would say! LOVED IT!
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Beautifully done!
K Project chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Assessment: This is utterly brilliant. My circuits are alight with glee.
Chrosis chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Holy Crape! That was amazing! Excellent work! Jesus! I'm almost speachless!