Reviews for I'm the One You Love to Hate
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
n needs to be greater or equal to 1. If n 0, then 0*(01)*(02) 0, and division of 0 is undefined, it is not mathematically valid...
Su chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
Ignore the last reviewer, they're an idiot. If Will being blonde can ruin their whole reading experience (you have imagination right? Just imagine it says black hair instead of blonde, problem solved!), then they have bigger problems in life. This is fanfiction after all, and fanfiction by "freaking definition" is taking an existing story/world/etc and writing new plots and making changes. There are Pride and Prejudice fanfics out there that change key events, swap genders, add supernatural elements... if Will can be a vampire in other fanfics out there, I think it's okay if he's blonde here!

Okay, end rant. Loved the story, it was great, definitely worth reading! I definitely can't wait to read whatever you come up with next! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
you made will blonde? ... there are no words. mr darcy is the freaking definition of tall, dark and handsome. he cant just be blonde. next please
Halo221 chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
Just finished reading through this story and definitely enjoyed it! Congrats on a big accomplishment!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 28 . 6/17/2011
i just love your story.. Its AWESUM!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
art major! i love you!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
ok so love it but i learned how to do that math problem in seventh grade, and it makes me crazy!
AvaEliza chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
This fic grew on me from the start. Liz was violent, outspoken, and lovable. Will and Georgiana were priceless too. I loved the ending, well done.
jfdap af chapter 28 . 1/25/2011
DEFINITELY my favorite modern-retelling of P&P. Instead of studying for my upcoming exams, I have been reading this for the last couple days. I have no regrets! :)

At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about your Darcy. But as the story continued, he grew to become one of my favourite fanfic versions of Darcy! And I knew I loved all of the other characters right away.

Alright I'll stop rambling on now! I just wanted you to know that I adored reading this and I hope I get to read more of your fantastic writing soon!

-T.
Mrs. Darcy chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
LOL! Nice job on the slug debate. I have one every single day that I'm with my friends. I even had one about a vampire turning into something disgusting in its next life. Anyway, I just wanted to say that your story is quite interesting. However, I feel that there are times that Elizabeth is a little too annoying for my tastes. I think you should have moderated her rude side a little bit. I'm sorry if it offends you though. I really don't have that in mind.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Had me laughing at the end with Liz, her aunt, and Georgiana. Love it!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 24 . 11/6/2010
I LOVED it when she punched Carol! LOL I was laughing when her aunt and uncle liked what she did.
OliverLover chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
EH EH EH!

BLONDE DARCY? EWWWW!

Okay, sorry, I had a spazz-attack there. xD

So, um...

What...EXACTLY...convinced you to make him...blonde? With long hair?

I MEAN REALLY?

When you started describing him, I pictured a tall, DARK-HAIRED, SHORT-HAIRED, muscular...awesome...guy...BUT THEN, you go, with BLONDE HAIR, that goes to his SHOULDERS. I mean, ew. Really. XDD

I thought it was Wickham. That's just sad.

AND OMG, CHARLES BLONDE TOO? YOU KIDDING ME?

He's a red-head. :'(

Our adorable, funny, shy, red-headed, so-not-as-cool-or-as-rich-as-Darcy man is NOT BLONDE.

So, um...yeah.

That's it.

I'm done ranting.

Stop reading this. XD

-oLiVeR :3
What I wrote chapter 28 . 9/26/2010
I LOVE YOU! This is an AMAZING story! I really just feel like reading more of it - it's really really great 3
jilyn90 chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
So, I have followed your story almost since you first started it. I really liked it, and I am glad that you have finished. Good Job :)