Reviews for Merry Go Round 'n Round
Vice Fandonna chapter 3 . 1/17
I bet you this is going to be one of those "We don't talk about it" moments or "Don't you dare bring up the who broke Nami's teacup" topic that all long term couples have whenever they are arguing or trying to make a point and then they drag in long ago and on going issue that has nothing to do with anything.
GehesiahEmerald chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
love this storyz..you improvised it a lot and its good,very good! :D
GehesiahEmerald chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I know this story! its from doujinshi i guess?...you read that too? i love the end when they angry but cant leave each other! So Kyat!:D
nazurath92 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Now that's a funny ending and great story :)
In the labyrinth's core chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Theh are so amazingly ket in character (except for during the romantic scene, but it's a ZoLu scene so you're forgiven), I could imagine this happening in the anime. Good job!
FullMetal-Flames chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Awwww! Overload of cuteness! I loved it so much! All your stories se so good, but I decided I had to read this first! I read that doujinshi too! It was so adorable! But now you made it 10 times as adorable! Ah I just love your writing so much! I shall now go devour your other stories! Good luck and continue on!

XOXOXO
FULLMETAL
Ramona Flours chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I thought it was sweet :) I do like this style of ZoLu. I always love love love fluff :D You can never go wrong with fluff.

I remember reading Much Ado About Nothing at one point and I remember loving it too :) For some reason I can't find it again though! It's weirdly hard. I want to read it again :P
Everythinganime14 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Hey I remember this, it was a doujinshi that i've seen. And whats a coral reef style?
Deception Point chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Nice! Nice! :D
Sitanya chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
fuuny ! and cute !

two really good criteria for a story :P
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Nice thinking Sensei, this romance is good for a very broad range of readers. Also, I figured out all your chapter names by chapter two: Round and Round and Round, Where it Stops, Nobody knows. I see why you named the last chapter as you did. It looks like those two need a little more time...and the bet...I wonder if it will ever get settled -sigh- This could take a while, ne, Sensei?
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Excellent work Sensei, woo! Glad I actually was right when I was guessing yen amounts in stories...Wow, I was right? Anyways, aw, Zoro jumped in cause he though it was Luffy -snicker- And aww, Luffy...He's so sad. Especially the carnival thing, that was heartbreaking almost...Maybe it's where I'm listening to Vanessa Carlton Music...right now it's White Houses! I can't handle reading without music...I don't know why...Ne, Sensei...I wonder why everytime I read a cute fic like this or any fic...I seem to play the approatite music for it. Odd...
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Bwahahaha! Oh Sensei, you know how to write a romantic/comedy/drama/sit-com like story...that's very long. I was reading, it sometimes felt like a drama, but than it got so ridiculas, it was comedy! Amazing! Hehe, this was funny, Wow...Usoop, you made a bet against Nami! Very bold sir, very bold.. ALso, love the title of this fic Sensei, think Oda-Sensei names stuff like that on purpose? Guess we'll never no, ne Sensei?
callosum chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I've read this doujinshi before and this is a great retelling and expansion of the story. Thanks, I enjoyed it.
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 3 . 8/27/2009