Reviews for Merry Go Round 'n Round
FullMetal-Flames chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Awwww! Overload of cuteness! I loved it so much! All your stories se so good, but I decided I had to read this first! I read that doujinshi too! It was so adorable! But now you made it 10 times as adorable! Ah I just love your writing so much! I shall now go devour your other stories! Good luck and continue on!

XOXOXO
FULLMETAL
My Name Is Jane Doe chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I thought it was sweet :) I do like this style of ZoLu. I always love love love fluff :D You can never go wrong with fluff.

I remember reading Much Ado About Nothing at one point and I remember loving it too :) For some reason I can't find it again though! It's weirdly hard. I want to read it again :P
Everythinganime14 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Hey I remember this, it was a doujinshi that i've seen. And whats a coral reef style?
Deception Point chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Nice! Nice! :D
Sitanya chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
fuuny ! and cute !

two really good criteria for a story :P
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Nice thinking Sensei, this romance is good for a very broad range of readers. Also, I figured out all your chapter names by chapter two: Round and Round and Round, Where it Stops, Nobody knows. I see why you named the last chapter as you did. It looks like those two need a little more time...and the bet...I wonder if it will ever get settled -sigh- This could take a while, ne, Sensei?
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Excellent work Sensei, woo! Glad I actually was right when I was guessing yen amounts in stories...Wow, I was right? Anyways, aw, Zoro jumped in cause he though it was Luffy -snicker- And aww, Luffy...He's so sad. Especially the carnival thing, that was heartbreaking almost...Maybe it's where I'm listening to Vanessa Carlton Music...right now it's White Houses! I can't handle reading without music...I don't know why...Ne, Sensei...I wonder why everytime I read a cute fic like this or any fic...I seem to play the approatite music for it. Odd...
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Bwahahaha! Oh Sensei, you know how to write a romantic/comedy/drama/sit-com like story...that's very long. I was reading, it sometimes felt like a drama, but than it got so ridiculas, it was comedy! Amazing! Hehe, this was funny, Wow...Usoop, you made a bet against Nami! Very bold sir, very bold.. ALso, love the title of this fic Sensei, think Oda-Sensei names stuff like that on purpose? Guess we'll never no, ne Sensei?
callosum chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I've read this doujinshi before and this is a great retelling and expansion of the story. Thanks, I enjoyed it.
DarkAngel010 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
hn
Renn chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
wow. wow. wow. wow. Loved it! It was so awesome, really. And so funny, really light and crazy like the manga! On my faves list it goes!
xheartkreuzx chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
haha. i loved it!
crazy34 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Aha, I loved the ending! So cute! :D

Silly story. I'm glad they made up in the end. Personally, I don't think that they're OOC, but whatever.

B)