Reviews for Letters
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
Wow. Simply amazing. I cannot fathom how you only have 25 reviews, and that is only if you count this one. I loved so much about this story.
no one important chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
aww, it's really cute! i know it's hard for people to make good summaries, but maybe you should change the summary for this story...i'm sorry, it's just that it makes the story sound like a drabble or a pov story. I know that it kinda IS a pov story, but the summary makes it sound one-sided... so sorry! i'm just saying!
ileikpudding chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
SUPER CUTE STORY. its going on my favs and i got a saying:

if you were caught looking at him, that means he was looking back
2a2n chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
wow...that was just...off...it was...well...freaky...and I liked it...nice
Cruz Nightshade chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
hahaha, that was great, loved it, not many full on out stories of them two, together or not! it was really good, seemed real, like acual events, I like that. kee writeing!

Later!
faol-sidhe chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Yay! You wrote more! This chapter was quite kawaii.

I know you said it was supposed to be over, but more please? *puppy-dog eyes*

Anyway, good job! _
Aloria chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
*sniffles!* THAT was SO cute! I'm so glad you shared! _
faol-sidhe chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
This was definitely one of the cutest fanfics I have ever read. You kept both Fuu and Hayner in character and all their interactions were fun and fluffy.

There were quite a few typos and grammar errors, but none that were too glaring.

Overall, it was really good and an enjoyable read. Good job!

Also, since you mentioned odd pairings, Seifer/Olette would be appreciated! As would more Fuu/Hayner.
Arcane Augury chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Aw! _ That's so CUTE! But i'm sad it's over... *sniff* i'm so glad that they finally kissed!
harmoniusFrenzy chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
So good!I think this is SO cute!This line,my fav:'“Well, they can for a show, so lets give them a show,” and he kissed her again.'!Good job.
Aloria chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
I LOVE this line!: “Could you repeat that?” he asked.

*sniffles* I can't believe it's over. this story was SO cute! ;.;

hmm. more odd pairings. Well, Vivi/Kairi in an unrequited kind of way is rather cute. There really aren't that many females in the game, y'know? o.o; Ouu, Seifer/Olette/Rai love triangle! hehe
Eevil Hero chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
you know i love it. i told you so. *sticks out tongue* but heres your silly review. love peace and chocobos! later.

-eevil hero
Aloria chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
"They were making the cafeteria into another gym. The had two already that were perfectly fine, but the older gym would be turned into the new cafeteria." - Isn't that ALWAYS how it is? They destroy the library to make a new gym. they destroy the cafeteria to make a new gym.. bleh. o.o; I'm glad I'm not in highschool anymore. I don't have to put up with stuff like that anymore _

That was such a cute chapter! this whole story has been cute!

hm. odd pairings. Rai/Olette? Seifer/Pence? uh. o.o; maybe you should ignore my suggestions? _
Aloria chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
Ou! that was an interesting twist! And Hayner SAID something nice to her! Whe! _

But- you say there's only a few more chapters left? ;.; how sad!
Aloria chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
SQUEE! They hugged! That was so fantastic!