Reviews for Divine Comedy: Purgatory
JillTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I absolutely love this.

You hit both characters perfectly!

qirien chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Nice dialogue here - I always wondered what happened afterwards.
Skittlebrau chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
You nailed the characterization...right up until Motoko's apology. Of course, I like it better this way. Very nice fill in~
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ahh, words that you'll never hear the Major say in the actual show, but words that should have been said long ago: "I'm sorry." Thanks for the missing scene!
Joanie S chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Lovely. And very much in character :)
IronRaven chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Very well done, characterization is spot on. A couple of slang choices that felt like hiccups to me, but nothing significant, only a semantics nut would notice them.
Never-everland chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i really liked that...the most in character major iv ever red good for you

hmm good grammer no spelling mistakes, i hav nothing that you could improve on here
Kitomi chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I love this. That was one of my favorite episodes too:) You really captured Batou's feelings well. I like how Motoko knocks some sensitive sense into Batou's thick head. He really puts his emotions before his job soemtimes.

Anyway great job!

Taxxed chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was great, and you know, it was in-character for the most part. This read exactly like one of their conversations in the show would. Good going, and thanks for that. The episodes with Batou at the helm are usually the ones I like best.
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This heartfelt moment was brought to you by

The Botoko Union,

and viewers like you.

Yay! Thanks for the wonderful drabble...Have a nice day!
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was a perfect ending. This was written very well, and I hope you plan to write more. Good Luck.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I like this conversation. Some fairly calm bickering, but with lots of interesting undertones, like Batou's lingering resentment over the Major's faked death. And Batou's comment about ideals 'better left to the poor bastards who have nothing else to live for'. Speaking for himself, perhaps?

And your last two lines is their relationship in a nutshell. That mental image is going to stick for a while. :)