Reviews for Stargazers
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love you oneshots. They can be fluffy but their very funny and sweet. MORE! P

I know it comes too late, but Happy Birthday Marieke! )

Kiss*

Alexandra_Khayman
Sreym chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Just came across this story, and must say how much I loved it! Andros and Ashley were both amazingly in character, something rarely done well around here, I could see this entire story happening. Great work, I love it.
C.C.C chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
It was really, really sweet!

I'm sorry, I know it's late... Happy Birthday, Marieke!

I hope you've enjoyed your day as much as your presents! :D

Oh, and Phantom Rogue: update soon!
Tal chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
yay! another birthdayfic!

tehy're the best!

Happy Birthday Marieke! Mazal Tov

oh and of course- awesome fic, Phantom Rogue :]
jenny chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
haha! i didn't even bother to actually read the story... but that's because i need to give marieke my OWN birthday gift (which i actually finshed BEFORE you! *gasps* :P) and i also need to start writing Just. Cry again... *pout* ... oh well. i really like that story so now i actually have a reason to keep writing it! *grins* *beams*

hey, one question - did you actually delete the doc. that had your original story for marieke? if you didn't, are you planning on finishing it? if you aren't, you could give it to me to finish; i need some good oneshot ideas right now! ;)

... hey... i never wished marieke a happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ROCK, MARIEKE! YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER I KNOW OF! (okay, so Meg Cabot and Angie Sage and Michelle Paver are REALLY awesome too and... since they actually have published books, i might have to give them the #1 spot... but in the catagory of amature writers you definetely win! ... okay, you and rosa are tied. :P)

shouldn't i be telling marieke this in my review for HER story...? ... yeah, i should.

okay: ONE MORE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MARIEKE!

update soon!
Lady Kimiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Pure A/A lovey fluff... I love it.

Happy Birthday, AHAY. (Runs off to wish her an actual birthday on her own fic.)
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw - the fluffiness of it all! Love it!
DizneeDol chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hey! I absolutly LOVED it. It was so sweet. I love it when they admit their feelings for each other. :) It had the best ending.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIEKE !
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I was very unhappy when I woke up this morning and found that you had started another new story, then I remembered that it's AHAY's birthday and I felt better. Very good job. I always like it when their normal lives are not so normal because of their ranger duties. And the A/A fluffiness helped a lot. I may have a smore later just to celebrate. Happy birthday AHAY! She'll eventually see the review.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Great story. I'll go wish her a happy birthday now... And her belated birthday prezzie is an update from me tomorrow!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I love it! I cannot wait for your next story! I love how Andros finally tells Ashley how he feels about her!
SweetSas chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Happy Birthday Marieke *hug*! :) I'm glad I got to know you and I love your stories!

Phantom Rogue: My reviews to you stories are getting borring: I just love them all, this one is so romantic...*dreamsaway*! :)

Love to both of you!

Sasja
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to ME-HE! Happy birthday to ME!

Yay! I'm 19! and I love this present!

*hugs*

You guys always make my birthday special!

Love,