Reviews for A Million Times
Sirius...
rainbowchameleon chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
:( sad.
rainbowchameleon chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Thought it was Sirius at first.
rainbowchameleon chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
love it.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
smiling so widely right now
agent-HAWKEYE chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS I LOVE IT! I THINK YOU GOT SIRIKINS PERSONALITY SPOT ON!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
This is great. I love your description of Dumbledore at the end.
Riya Morut chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
You know, I was having a difficult time interpreting the Fiona Apple quote until I read this chapter. I get it now, and I thank you for writing a believable scenario for Remus's awkward "mornings after."
Riya Morut chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Despite the abundant use of time-themed puns (or, more likely, because of it) this chapter is adorable. I have always enjoyed the way you write Remus and Tonks, because it is clear that you're not so much making them do things as channeling the things they want to do. It makes for a very natural relationship. Kudos!
Riya Morut chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Is this one-shot set after A Little More Time? If I remember correctly, Greyback was still alive and well until the Battle of Hogwarts, so the Remus's thought that he was dead confused me.

Other than that, I enjoyed the romantic fluff. And that is an accomplishment, because too much of it makes me squeamish!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
"Nah, it was Kingsley." Easily the best line in here, as it made me spew tea across the room. Well done!
queenofserendipity chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
AW 3 I just read all the chapters in this, and I'd like to thankyou for writing them. They're all beautiful, and this last chapter has touched me especially. Once again, thanks.
dragonpearlz chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I suppose this is about... Snape? But, Snape liking pink and her missing him doesn't make any sense to me. Who is this about?
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OMG! I love it. I kinda figured it was Tonks, but for a moment I was like - holy cow, this person is dumber than dumb, trying to sell werewolf wrangling services to Remus. Cool beaners.
yay chapter 2 . 7/18/2012