Reviews for Greta's Question
Lin Is Amazing chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
OMG THESE ARE PRICELESS I AM GOING TO DIE OH MY GOD:,) XD I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE BUT U NEED TO WRITE MORE!
Lollii chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this fic is so good,will you write more about gwendal and gunter pair? you very good on write humor and romance write more
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
XDDDDDD

Twilight ain't got nothin on this

Ur a fanfic PRODIGY and we all luv this and u and I dont have any star stickers so heres pocky! *hands a jumbo pack o pocky* I like this so much! Ur a genious, this was hilarious and amazing XDDD
Square-Enix Fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was quite funny
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
XD Yeah I kind of expected that to happen one day XD

I think the punctuation marks got messed up near the end but that was just too good XD
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Next time Greta wants to ask a question, she needs video proof. -Snickers- Kehe, Poor GunGun-kun, I'm just surprised Conrad wasn't frayed alive.. XD

Ja!

-Kit & Mach
scymnus chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hee hee! This was wicked amusing. Poor Gunter and of course poor Gisela. Gwendal/Gunter is my favorite KKM pairing.
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
LOL, that was too funny...

Nice_
littlefiction chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Best young girl asks a question fic ever! EVER! That was brilliant I loved it so much! (giggles) she's such an observant little girl! Such detail!
Surra HaTTer the I chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
hahaha I lub this humor! oh and the fic! hehe naive little Greta or is she?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
hahaha poor greta wont be innocent much longer if this keeps up! i feel sorry for the guys who are just trying to make love but keep having someone ruining it lol.
cjalyssa chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
sugoii, i love this fic
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hahahahahahahaha! This rox! Funny! And perverted...good enough for a child who needs "the talk" ! hHEhihihi!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Nice Disclaimer XD

But anywho lmao this was great. XP Do you like ConradYozak? I would love to see one about them lmao
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
It's Cute! ROFL! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I've gotta say, this was an excellent fanfic at first try, though i noted that the uses of quotation marks (") for dialogues are wrong and also I noticed some wrong grammar usage and wrong use of 'your' (when it should have been 'you're') But other than that, excellent! And oh, try to make more catchy summaries sometime... I only learned of this from my friend because when I read the summary it was boring (No offense) But I'm glad that I learned it from her! Nyways, try to do better next time!

Gwendal's wife