Reviews for Susan
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
i really really liked this story! It was so sad and so beautiful, and depicted so many things so clearly. I loved it:)
Sun In The Sky chapter 2 . 8/27/2010

I hate it. Because they're both upset. But I love it.

No really, I love it.
Meredith Trainor chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Angsty, and a little fuzzy. In my (favorite) "He presses his lips hard against hers, and she no longer knows why she avoided this so long just to break for this shell of the man she loves. She now half hopes he really is completely drunk – half wishes she were too" is she referring to Peter? I hope so.
Meredith Trainor chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Well done! They need more communication.

Favorite: "You’re hurting me – us. A cocked eyebrow, an apathetic face, and maybe even a glare within that piercing glaze. The cool way a dismissal began to fall from her ’re hurting me, dammit"
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Definitely explains some things very well. Susan always seemed so happy in Narnia, I couldn't believe she'd choose to forget. Hm.

Favorite: "The sight of his smile, the one reserved just for her, where the left eyebrow lifted slightly higher than the right, where eyes said I love you a thousand times over, where upturned corners of lips reached the highest of heights." Poetic!

~Meredith T
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
So SAD. D:

I adored it, but it was really frustrating. Amazingly done.
sillyangelxo chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
This is absolutely amazing! It's very deep, yet simple. Are you continuing this? Please? :D

iron woman chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
nice job with all three. youre a good stong writer. i especially liked the one thats from Peters pov and and this, whatever you would like to call it. :)O
Bluejello chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
*is in awe*

Abso-freaking-lutely awesome. So much intense raw emotion.
narnia fan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wonderful descriptions. Your writing is quite good and quite worthy of compliments, not flames. Those who are moronic enough to ignore a clear warning should not be posting reviews.
Ephemeral Dream chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
deviantart deviation/41618045/?&qby%3Amangoyumin%3Ascraps&qhsort%3Atime
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
VERY PATHETIC! Keep all your personal FANTASIES to yourself! Your stories SUCK!
CATSfanatic chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Please, please, PLEASE continue this fanfic. It was so interesting. i nearly cried for both of them! I was thinking, and I have a suggestion. Maybe, in the next chapter, Peter and Susan can confront each other about forgetting about them. And at the end, they kiss. Well, I'm not writing this story, so go ahead, do what you want. It was great! Keep writing!
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Omg, I love this! It's completely awesome. Going on al my favourites, I'd actually like it if you did another fanfic, explaining everythinh that happened. If so, please let me know!
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This was so... beautifully written. I love it.