Reviews for Seven
Basically Naruto's a slut.
xenaseth chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I know that its kinda late to review now but I'm gonna do it anyway..
You made me hate those characters... really..! Especially that bastard Neji! Arrggghh!
I wanna make all those characters to suffer and realize their mistake! Come on ! Is it too late to ask for another one?
Make Choji realize that after he left Naruto, eating now is not appetizing. Whe Shika left Naru,he realizes that his fucking life is more boring now bec Naruto has left and THAT prick realizes that he is a prick after he married Hina-chan. Neji the bastard would now beg for Naruto's ass once more and Sasuke would be like "Hmph! pitiful" with a superior glint in his eyes! and Neji would die bec of fucking jealousy and would go crazy then Hina-chan would kill him ! mwahaha! And really, please let Sai fuck Naru bec of frustration coz he didn't get to fuck Naru I kinda pity him... So.. Gaara.. I kinda hate him as well... make him realize that all those hates that he felt are another form of an emotion called love ! And finally! Sakura... ! make her beg for Naru's cock and Sasuke would bitch slap her until she bleed and Sasuke would be didgusted and chidori her..!(while Naru is not looking of course!) I kinda understand her envy but to use Naru like that is unforgivable!
I'm sorry..! Truly! aah.. great. I let it all out.. phew!
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Wow! I really liked it:)
cocainencaviar chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Loved the idea of the seven deadly sins. Really sweet fic :)
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awesome fic :) Love it... love love love love it :D So many heartbreaks for Naruto tho... he's some good coper :D
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Noooo! It's not weird at all! It's really cute and creative :) Sasuke's pretty bodyguard-ish and stalker-ish too though. But yeah... awesome, man :D
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was fuck up Neji!
Nightmare Mist chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
SasuNaru for life! XD
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Interesting story. XD
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
wow this story was definitely unqiue! I loved the way it was set up with the 7 deadly sins, really awesome job :smile:
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I have to admit, this story surprised me at every turn, except the obvious fact that Naruto was going to end up with his stalker and protector, Sasuke. I did not expect Chouji and Shikamaru to even be considered as suitors, and I despised the way Neji and Gaara behaved, but I could see Sai and Sakura as they were portrayed. Overall, I felt a stir of emotions that was absolutely exquisite. I enjoyed this story immensely, as well as Sasuke's stalker side. Kind of like Hinata, but more aggressive.
Extreme Kiwi
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
neji too cruel:-(

*waves naru uke posters* (o)
Becca chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sai's chapter should have been longer, it was barely anything:( but the rest was great! I like how sasuke is always there.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwe Naru I luv u! Sasuke..u luck teme! And 'wth? Dude how could they broke up with Naru thtz a dream come true ne! They aren't grateful for what they have !

Anyways I luv dis desu! Lolz
Kegirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So cute! I wanted to punch neji so bad in this fic though i normally love him