Reviews for Phantasm
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/14
I don't know what gotten over me but this story is awesome! Though I wish this isn't a one-shot but a multi chapter story. Aww .. *sighs sadly*
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
what a cute short story :)
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lol. Somehow the idea of Sasuke pestering Naruto as a spirit is highly humourous to me. D
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awe that was good! YAY!
bostafu chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ahh... that was sasuke's soul? Wow.. that was soo good. I really like the ghost part and then Sasuke coming back. Well lol basically everything XD. I don't know what else to say, except I have an urge to say that it's really romantic XD. Though, I wonder how Sasuke got his body...
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awesome!
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
loved it!
Neon021 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I thought it was a very interesting story, dispite its reletive breifness. I truely liked it. The thought of a phantom, a spirit coming back to relay its feelings, it was quite a wonderful idea. Im going to recomend this story to all my friends. I feel the need to mention once again that it was a wonderful read. Truely.
Exorcist-Miranda chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
...it sounds almost like a ghost orgasm (phant(om)orgasm)

But it's sweet anyway .
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i loved it! XD thank you for sharing, and pls, share more! :D
takuya chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
oh that was great i loved that
The Stitched Ninja chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That it does! LOVE SasuNaru! lol I loved this little oneshot!
Xpectashauns chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I don't have much to say, except for this was a very great story and I liked the ending.
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i liked ur descriptions over the love scene...its nice and refreshing and not...ok..i dont know the exact words to use, but i hope u get my meaning...it was nice...GOOD JOB...keep up the good work.
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
awsome this is the second time i've read this story once b4 i made an account and just now it's that good